I sigh slightly, then my stomach growls. I blink in surprise. How long has it been? "Don't worry, sensei just woke up himself! He was about to say something about the masked kid, right sensei?" Naruto explained.

A woman came in, and I learned she was called Tsunami. I quickly cleared the breakfast in front of me, done in record time as I listened to Kakashi. So some masked kid rescued Zabuza. Great, more work for me.

"I can train you even though I can't move!" Kakashi smiled.

"Hold up, a little last minute training won't help us fight Zabuza! You could barely defeat him, even with your sharingan! We have to be reasonable about this!" Sakura complained. What, are you tryning to get us killed? Cha!

"Sakura, why was I able to stop Zabuza?" Kakashi questioned. "Because, you all helped me." He answered himself. "You've grown, especially you, Naruto."

He does seem stronger, and more confident, but... Sakura doubted.

"So you've noticed, Kakashi-sensei! Now things are going to get better, believe it!" Naruto celebrated.

Suddenly, some kid came in. "I don't believe it, and nothing is going to be good!" 

"Who are you!?!" Naruto yelled.

"Ah, Inari, where have you been?" Tazuna questioned, opening his arms for a hug.

"Welcome back grandpa!" Inari greeted, hugging his grandfather.

"Inari, that was very rude," Tsunami scolded. "These ninja helped your grandpa and brought him here safely!"

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm rude to them too!" Tazuna laughed. I sweatdrop. You verbally abused us.

"Mom, don't you see, these people are goingto die! Gato and his men will come back and find them and wipe them out!" Inari whined. Well, someone's pessimistic.

"What did you say, brat?!?" Naruto yelled. "Listen up, do you know what a super ninja is?" No. "Well that's me, only a lot better! I'm gonna be Hokage. This Gato or Blato is no match for a real hero like me!"

"Huh." Inari scoffed, "There's no such thing as a hero. You're just full of stupid ideas!"

"What did you say!?! AhhhhhhHH!" Naruto shouted, Sakura holding him back.

"If you want to stay alive, you should go back where you came from," Inari mocked, leaving the room.

"Sorry about that." Tazuna apologized. Naruto stormed out, muttering to himself. I looked up at the ceiling, down to the bed covers, pretty much anywhere except my teammates. 

"Keira-m-- Keira-chan, I... I apologize." Sakura murmurs. I nod slowly, not fully forgiving her but taking the comment in. "I.. well, I was wondering... would you sing us another song? It doesn't have to be special, like the other one. Just a song."

I laugh lightly. "Sakura-san, all the songs I write are special." I reply. She nods. "But I'll sing you  guys one." I agree. I pull out my notebook, flipping through it.

"Are all those songs?" Sakura gasps. I chuckle again and nod. "Wow." She breathes. I finally arrive at one and open my mouth to sing. I wrote this song when I decided to change, and make myself someone people need. A friend. To accept the good and bad emotions, but not allow them to control me.

Dear pain, oh, it's been a long time
Remember when you were holding me tight
I would stay awake with you all night
Dear shame, I was safe in your arms
You were there when it all fell apart
I would get so lost in your beautiful lies
I let you go
But you're still chasing

Go ahead
You're never gonna take me
You can bend
But you're never gonna break me
I was yours
I'm not yours anymore
Oh, you don't own me

Dear hate, I know you're not far
You would wait at the door of my heart
I was amazed at the passion in your cries
Dear anger, you made me so high
You were faithful to show up on time
Such a flame that was burning in your eyes
I let you go
But you're still chasing

Go ahead
You're never gonna take me
You can bend
But you're never gonna break me
I was yours
But I'm not yours anymore
Oh, you don't own me

Go ahead
Put a target on my forehead
You can fire
But you've got no bullet
I was yours
But I'm not yours anymore
Oh, you don't own me

You tempted me to look back
But everything that we had together was a lie

Go ahead
You're never gonna take me
You can bend
But you're never gonna break me
I was yours
But I'm not yours anymore
Oh, you don't own me

Go ahead
Put a target on my forehead
You can fire
But you've got no bullet
I was yours
But I'm not yours anymore
Oh, you don't own me

Go ahead
Put a target on my forehead
You can fire
But you've got no bullet
I was yours
But I'm not yours anymore
Oh, you don't own me

After I was finished, it was silent. No one was talking when Naruto walked back into the room. "Huh?" He stopped. "Why is everything so quiet?" He asked.

"Keira-san sang a song for us." Sakura said quietly.

"Whaaaaaat?" He whined, "And I missed it? I leave the room for five minutes and that's when Keira decides to sing a song for us? Oh, c'mon Keira, sing it again for me, please, please?" I hide a smile and shake my head. I don't sing songs twice; they seem to fit into one occasion. If you sing it again it ruins it.

Kakashi got crutches and we went down to the forest to train, which I was very excited about. Naruto complained the whole way.

__________________________________________________________

Chapter Nineteen! Almost in the twenties, guys!

They found out about her self harm. Poor Keira.

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119