CANCER

He patted my cheeks, "It's OK. Hush now, darling. Let us forgive ourselves."

     Then Anthony Lyndon suddenly burst out and broke our emotional dramas and pretending he got angry with us. "That's the product of being a hard-headed and harebrained illusionist! Like father, like daughter. Tsk! Tsk! Only one word would describe that -- stubborn!"

     We both just laughed at him.

     I asked Dad how come he persuaded himself to give me his blood as my donor.

     He answered, "Nah! It's a long story to tell, but to make the story short, I did fought with your brother outside your room when I learned that you need a blood transfusion. I offered myself to your doctor there and let him examined me. Good thing that I still have my healthy blood cells intact, even your brother.

     "We were all matched in blood type that's why I fought with him over this. And the procedure of transfusing my blood to yours begun right after your operation when you were still unconscious for four days despite that they really have a blood bank there full of different types of blood. Then after that I had to go home because your mom called me about the problem with one of our business." He finished.

     In my peripheral vision, I saw Anthony Lyndon rolled his eyes in mockery. I only smiled wider. "Oh Daddy! Thank you so much. I love you!"

     "I love you too, darling." And from now on, I would never doubt him anymore. "Oh! And about the four tickets, we will be having a cruise at the Carribean tomorrow."

     "Yes!!" I exclaimed happily and we both laughed.

                                  *****

(A/N: Thank you guys for keeping up with me till the last word. And thank you so much for reading my story even though it's just a short story. But still, I appreciated it. hope you like what you read. This is my first so I'm still having a bit jitters about publishing and sharing what story stored within my mind. Next time, I promise that it will be a lot better. Thank you again guys and I love you all. :* ^______^)