16. Alex Galchenyuk (Montreal Canadiens #27)

Prompt: He fears that you are getting too close to one of his teammates and he is kinda mad/jealous but in the end everything works out

This was requested by Habsflames04 so I hope you enjoy it! :)
Sorry it took so long!

4. Alex Galchenyuk
Y/N's POV
"Subbs!" I squeal running towards him.
"Y/N/N!" He yells opening his arms as I jump into them.
"I missed you!!"
"I missed you too!! How's Chucky been treating you?"
"Great! I feel so special around him," I gush.
"Nice nice."
"Any girls in your life?" He sets me down on my feet and chuckles nervously.
"Kind of. I like her and I don't know how to say it."
"Aw PK. Do you want my help with asking her?"
"Yeah. I just want to know what she likes and if she likes me and how to ask her to be my girlfriend."
"Do you want to go for lunch and we can figure this out?"
"Please. My treat," He insists.
"Deal, I'll pay the tip."
"Deal," he grins. Alex comes out of the locker room and sees me and PK.
"Hey baby," I grin going to give him a kiss.
"Hey Y/N," he grins.
"Good practice," I give him a hug.
"Thank you. Want to go and grab something?"
"I'm sorry I need to help PK with something. Can I take a rain check?" I ask and his face drops into a scowl.
"Yeah of course. Have fun," he mumbles.
"Thank you! Love you," I give him a kiss and then PK and I walk down the hall.
"I love you too!!" I hear and I turn around smiling.

The two of us end up going to some French cafe by the Bell Centre.
"So what's her name?" I ask taking a bite out of my sandwich.
"Her name is Tiffany and we meet after one of the games which we just hit it off I guess. That was a couple months ago and now I'm ready to make a move," he says taking a bite out of his Blt.
"So what did you have in mind?"
"Like maybe take her out on a date and then maybe ask her at the end?" I nod.
"Good idea, how about you have her come to your house and you cook dinner for her?"
"Good idea what would I cook though?"
"Good question... Hmm," I start to think.
"How about a salad and lasagna?"
"Can I do a frozen one?"
"Umm if you want..."
"Sweet!" He laughs. "So when should I ask her?"
"Call her now?"
"Good idea," he whips his phone out and dials her number.
"Hey Tiff, it's PK. How are you?" He asks a smile never leaving his face. "I'm great! I'm just calling to see if you would like to come over to my place for a date. I can cook for you and we could do something after. How does that sound?" He waits a little bit looking at me and nodding his head. "Great! How about tomorrow night. Great see you tomorrow at 7, bye." He hangs up.
"Congrats!" I smile.
"Thank you!" We continue to eat and once were finished he drops me off at Alex's house. I open the door and he's sitting on the couch drinking a beer.
"Hey baby," I greet sitting beside him and giving him a kiss. He ignores me.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Why don't you ask PK? You seem to care more about him than you do me," he huffs. I kiss his head and grab his hand.
"Are you jealous of him?" I ask smirking. He rolls his eyes shaking his head.
"No! Why would you think that?"
"You are! Oh my gosh!"
"Well it's kind of hard not to be when you're talking to him more than you're talking to me," he pouts.
"Come here baby," I say opening my arms. He sets his beer down on the table and crawls into my arms resting his head on my boobs. I comb my fingers through his hair.
"You're an idiot! PK asked me for help, he's trying to ask out this girl that he likes!" Alex closes his eyes and his mouth turns into an 'O' shape.
"My bad.... So maybe I shouldn't have texted him angrily telling him to stay away from my girl," he says timidly.
"Maybe not you dumb ass," I smack his head.
"Owwwww...." Alex whines rubbing his head. "What was that for?"
"For being a jealous ass."
"Hey! While that may be true you still love me though!"
"You're a hundred percent correct but you have to text him and apologize for what you said," I say sternly.
"Yes mam," he sighs in defeat. I give him a kiss on lips.
"Love you," I smile.
"I love you too Y/N."

--------------
Here you go! Hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote, comment anything.
Please if you have an interest in Josh Morrissey of the Manitoba moose I've started my new story called My Best Move and I hope you enjoy if you decide to read it!

Thank you :)