15. Dylan Strome (Erie Otters #19)

Prompt: Y/N has a hard day at school (Work, Gym, Sports, Dance?) and Dylan is there to calm her down and relax

3. Dylan Strome
Y/N's POV
I lay in a ball on my bed in tears. I'm so sore today at school was brutal. Then I had conditioning for softball which didn't help and then I had dance because you know I'm just the biggest genius in the world.
"Y/N, Dylan's on the phone," my mom says.
"Tell him I'm busy," I sniffle.
"He's says he heard that and will be over in half an hour,"
"Tell him don't bother. I'm okay,"
"He said alright whatever you want sweetie,"
"Thank you," I sigh in relief. I just wanted to relax and get some rest. I close my eyes and start to rest. I open my eyes when I feel someone take me into their arms.
"Dylan?" I ask breathing in the relaxing scent of his cologne.
"Hi baby girl," he whispers stroking my hair softly.
"I told you not to come,"
"I know. I just couldn't stand to know that my baby wasn't feeling like her usual happy self. I brought things to help you relax,"
"Aw really?" I ask looking up at him. He nods kissing my forehead.
"So first you're going to get into your bathing suit and then we're going to take a bubble bath,"
"Hmm that sounds nice," I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to me. "Come on, we can do this later," he starts to stand up and I wrap my legs around him keeping him down on my bed.
"No," I whine.
"I'll tickle you," he threatens.
"I'm up!" I shout standing up.
"Good," he throws off his shirt and I gap at him.
"That's no fair!" I pout.
"What?" He flexes.
"That," I gesture towards his torso.
"Oh this?!" He asks
"Yes Dylan, that!" I exclaim in annoyance.
"It's all yours baby," I wrap my arms around his torso.
"All mine," I mutter kissing his chest.
"Be thankful. Not everybody can have a hot hockey player as a boyfriend."
"I am! I am! Not everyone can have a Dylan," I giggle.
"You said it! Now, go and change I'll go run the water and get it ready," he kisses my forehead grabbing a bag before heading into the bathroom across the hall. I slip into a bathing suit and grab two towels. Dylan comes out of the dimly lit bathroom.
"Ready?"
"Always."
"Come with me beautiful," I walk with him into the bathroom and am welcomed with the light scent of vanilla.
"Mmm smells really good," I comment.
"Stole some of my mom's bubble bath."
"Lovely," he helps me slip in and then he slips behind me. I lean into his chest.
"Would you like a back rub?"
"Seriously?"
"Serious," I giggle.
"Well since you're offering," he chuckles and pushes me up.
"Pulling down the straps of your suit down now," he gives the play by play as he does it.
"Just do it Strome! Get on with it baby."
"Pushy pushy," he laughs as he starts to rub my shoulders. I moan dropping my head.
"I love you," I whisper.
"I love you too Y/N," he mumbles kissing my shoulder.
"What would I do without you?" I ask as he run his hands down my back.
"Have someone else do this?" He asks with a laugh.
"Probably but it wouldn't be as good as this."
"You're right about that. Now shush."
"Will do." He continues to rub my back and after a while I start to droop so he pulls me back so I lie on his chest. He rubs my arms and I let out a yawn.
"You're going to put me to sleep," I mumble.
"Good. At least you'll be relaxed."
"Hey! I am relaxed," I protest.
"Sure," I smack his chest lightly.
"Shut it," I giggle closing my eyes.
"Don't tell me what to do."
"Sure sure," I laugh.
"You're lucky you're cute."
"Aren't I though?" When the water gets cold Dylan gets out first and grabs a towel before helping me out of the tub and wrapping it around me. He does the same thing and the two of us scoot off into my room.
"I brought pj's to change into." Dylan says pulling stuff out of another bag that's sitting by my door.
"Can I wear that?" I ask pointing to his hoodie which lies on my bed.
"Of course you can. Take it! I'll be back," he runs off to the bathroom and I take this time to get changed into a pair of leggings, fuzzy socks and his sweater. I lay down on my bed waiting for him. He walks back in with a grin.
"I've been waiting for you," I say trying to be seductive.
"You're ridiculous you know that right?" He asks laughing. I break out into grin.
"Come over here babe," I laugh opening my arms. He climbs on to the bed and into my arms.
"You're comfy baby," he smiles snuggling his head into my neck. I reach for my comforter and pull it over us.
"Thank you for everything," I yawn closing my eyes.
"Glad to help. If you ever have a bad day just let me know and I'll try to do something like this again."
"I love you." I kiss his head.
"I love you too Y/N," we continue to cuddle and talk until I fall asleep.

----------------------
So I have three stories about hockey players that I'm thinking about writing but not sure which one to actually publish on here.so if you could input your vote for which one you have the most interest in that would be great. I would not be neglecting my other writing I would just be doing slower updates.

Josh Morrissey: Camila Comrie is Eric Comrie's sister and lives with him in Winnipeg and so does Josh and Chase De Leo which proves to be an interesting ride as Josh and Camila have a history from prior hockey tournaments.

Jake Virtanen: Arabella is a princess from Finland fleeing the country with her brother and their "protector" because of terrorism towards her family and he is her neighbour. As the time goes on she struggles to keep her identity a secret from Jake and his family for fear that they would treat her different or become endangered themselves.

Zach Fucale: Celestia and Zach's parents made a pact. The first girl and the first boy are destined to get married. Zach when he turned 18 found out but Celestia still has yet to know. Now Celestia cannot stand to be in the same room as Zach due to a problem they had in their younger years but; how will she react when she realizes that she has to get married to him?

Alright if you feel like it let me know what you like better. Thank you and don't forget to vote, comment or even request whatever you feel like.

💕💕💕