11. Erik Karlsson (Ottawa Senators #65)

Prompt: You surprise him at a home game!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erik Karlsson
Y/N's POV
Tonight is the night! For the first time in two months I was going to be watching my boyfriend Erik play at home against the Detroit Red Wings. I sit with a couple of the other girlfriends as we watch their warm up. He hasn't spotted us which surprises me considering that we are behind Anderson about five rows up.
"Are you excited to see Erik tonight?" Anderson's wife asks.
"Yeah but, I'm really nervous. It's been quite a while since I've last seen him,"
"They say that being away from that person you love bring the hearts closer," just as she says that Erik comes skating by.
"Should I scream marry me Erik?" I ask.
"You have to do it," she giggles.
"MARRY ME ERIK!" I scream as loud as I can causing some of the people around us as well as some of the sens to look up. Jean-Gabriel pokes Erik and points to me. He takes out his mouth guard and yells back "SOMEDAY!" I blush and blow him a kiss.
"That was really cute!" She gushes.
"He's adorable! I'm really thankful for him,"
At the end of the game they end up losing 4-3 with Tatar getting the winning goal for the Wings. It was a nail bitter the whole game. I get a text from Erik;

My Swedish Mister💓: get your beautiful behind to our bench pronto!
Y/N: I'll be there in a second 😘

"I gotta go!" I say pointing towards the bench. She nods with a little smirk.
"Go ahead,"
"I'll see you later!"
"Alright bye!" I giggle and slip my phone into my pocket before practically running down to the door. Erik has his arms open.
"Jump!" He says standing there with his skates on.
"I'll fall!" I laugh.
"I'll catch you!"
"How can I be sure?"
"You fell once and what did I do?"
"Catch me?" I ask hoping that's the right answer.
"Ding ding, we have a winner!"
"Fine, if you don't catch me you're going to be sorry,"
"Yes mam,"
"Here I go!" I close my eyes and jump feeling him catch me.
"Gotcha baba," he gives me a kiss. "I missed you,"
"I missed you too, good job tonight by the way. Loved the penalty," I wink. He rolls his eyes.
"All for you Y/N all for you,"
"well aren't you sweet," I poke his nose softly causing him to crinkle it.
"You're cute. Come with me, I have some skates for you. I think they might let us skate for a little," he smirks.
"Aren't you tired? Are we allowed?"
"Yeah I talked to the Zamboni driver we've got an hour. And nope I'm never to tired to spend time with my girl," he winks.
"By the way I'm loving the hair. Not much for me to pull on anymore," I wink running my fingers through his hair tugging softly. His eyes close and he groans. "Good baby?" I ask innocently.
"You have no idea what you're doing," I giggle.
"I might have some idea," I give him a kiss.
"You're asking for it now," he smirks.
"Well I don't know what you're talking about," I act innocent. He grins and places me on top of the boards on the bench wedging himself in between my legs. I wrap them around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"I think you do," he whispers pecking my jaw. I 'hmmm' in satisfaction. "How about we skip this part and go back to mine to catch up," he suggests wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh.
"Maybe in a bit," I wink. "You'll be in for a surprise when we do go catch up," I finish licking my lips. He bites his lip.

"Don't do this to me,"

"Do what honey?" I ask innocently.

"You know what you're doing it isn't fair,"

"I never said love was fair baby," Erik sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Let me do up your skates. The faster we do this the faster we can get home," he slips out from between my legs and grabs the pair of skates on the bench. He slips my shoes off and does the skates up quickly.

"There ya go beautiful,"

"Let's go," I hop off the side and onto the bench before opening the door and racing onto the ice giggling like a school girl. It felt so good to be back on the ice.
"Come get me!" I yell as I skate past him on my second lap. I hear him pick up speed and soon he grabs my waist.
"Gotcha," he breathes heavily in my ear.
"I guess you did," I give him a kiss on the lips.
"I love you,"
"I love you too Y/N,"

-------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this!
Don't forget to comment requests and things you'd like to see.
Thank you!
💖💖🔥🔥