"Alyssa's...ark!...not a virgin!" I slipped, unable to take it anymore.

"Alyssa what?"

I'm the most horrible person in the world.

"Oh god, Cammie, don't make me say it again," I said, covering my face in my hands.

"Vivienne, I don't care that you're my best friend, I still can pound you to your death. Now tell me, what's happened to Alyssa?"

"She's...er...she's..." I gulped, unable to look Cammie in the eyes. "...not a virgin anymore?"

"What?!" Cammie's face twitched. "Since when? She has never dated anyone...who did she hook up with?"

"She didn't hook up. But she dated Jacque once, remember?" I tried to sugar-coat the situation, hoping that Cammie would let go.

"But I know Alyssa, she has shy-itis. She wouldn't have had sex with Jacque on a first date," Cammie said. "And the last time she went on a date with her, she ended up in the hospital."

I grimaced at her.

"Well...that's why Jacque had to..." I blurted again. At that point, I just wanted to bury my head in a pillow and suffocate myself to death.

"VIV! TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Cammie's voice could have cracked the glass window. "What did Jacque do?!"

"Jacque raped..." I said, sitting up. "No...I meant...Jacque made love to Alyssa while she was in the hospital, but she did it to save her...you know...from the coma."

"OH MY GOD! And you knew it all along?"

"No! Just recently," I said sheepishly.

"Vivienne, do you have any idea what I'm thinking right now?" Cammie said angrily. "That succubus girl is dead!"

And just so Cammie bolted out of bed and walked toward the door.

"Cammie!" I cried, quickly grabbed my clothes. Cammie didn't listen and was already down the hall. I desperately put my clothes on and then went after my best friend with all my glorious bed head.

Cammie could be so fast when she needed too. I found her a moment later in the Lunch Hall. She was stomping toward our table with her fists balled tightly. Her shoulders hunched in a scary way. I wanted to speed out and grab her, but a lot of people were also there. I didn't want to make a scene.

"Cammie!" I hissed and ran to catch up with her. Cammie brushed my hands away, but then when we reached the table, our jaws dropped at the same time. Jacque and Alyssa were making out on the spot. Their bodies leaned toward each other. The only thing that connected them together was their dancing moist lips and wrestling tongues.

"Jacque!" Cammie yelled, causing the two girls to break their kiss. Their lips made a popping sound as they pulled away from each other. Jacque looked at us blankly while Alyssa blushed bright red. Without saying another word, Cammie bolted out like a lightning. All I saw was her blurry form flying forward. And she just crushed into Jacque over the lunch table, knocking plates and glasses as they both went airborne to the floor a few feet away. The crashing noises caused everyone to jump in surprise. I was glad that no staff members were around at this early hour.

"You little piece of shit!" Cammie yelled, wrapping her hands around Jacque's throat. "How dare you did that to my best friend!"

"Cammie!" both Alyssa and I cried at the same time.

"What the heck is wrong with you?" Jacque spat back, trying to pry Cammie's hands off. Cammie hissed and drew her fist back, intending to punch Jacque but then her motion stopped.

"What...?" Cammie looked startled and then stared at the girl underneath her. Jacque had her hand up with her palm out, looking as if she was shielding herself. Only she actually did hold off Cammie's tight fist in the air.

"Stop it, you two!" I cried again and rushed over to grab Cammie, but she didn't budge. Anger had clouded her mind.

"Don't act like you don't know, Jacque. You raped Alyssa in her sleep!" Cammie cried.

"Cammie!" I hushed, but it was too late. Then Cammie seemed to realize what she'd just said. And all three of us turned to Alyssa, who was standing with her hands on her chest, watching us with wide eyes.

"Oh my god," I murmured, knowing what was about to happen. Alyssa's misty eyes traveled back to Jacque, who looked like she wanted to apologize but couldn't seem to get the words out with Cammie on top. Everyone was staring at us. I was sure they all heard everything. Alyssa looked around and then backed away slowly. She glanced at us again and then turned on her heels before running out of the hall.

"Alyssa!" Jacque yelled after her. Suddenly both Cammie and I were knocked backward by a strong force, which came out of Jacque herself. We landed on the floor, with Cammie's bum collapsed on my stomach yet again. I heaved painfully and pushed her off.

"Are you happy now?" Jacque cried, getting back on her feet. "People make mistakes. I made a mistake, but I fixed it!"

"You fixed it by taking advantage of her!" Cammie spat, standing up too.

"Cammie, that's enough!" I hissed, "People are looking. Jacque did the only thing she could. Alyssa is hurt, and you're making it worse!"

"Oh now I'm the bad guy?" Cammie said, pointing to herself. I groaned.

"Alright, go ahead. Kill each other, I don't care anymore," I said, turning to walk away. "I'm off to find Alyssa now."

Cursed Blood |Lesbian Story|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara