"I promise," I whispered back softly then sealed it with a kiss on Octavia's lips.

The next morning when I woke up, I could still feel the tingling feeling from Octavia's soft lips against my forehead from last night. I wanted that feeling again. Maybe that's what it feels like having someone's heart, and who also has yours.

"Good lord, I think I'm in love," I murmured dreamily to myself. Suddenly the giggling sounds caused me to open my eyes. A blurry face hovered over me. It took a moment until my eyes refocused. Cammie was staring down on my face.

"You're in love now?" she said.

"Ooh!!!" I cried and sat up instantly, causing her to jump back.

"Glad you came back alive," Cammie said, "And also in love. Should I tell Alyssa the good news?"

"Oh please!" I groaned. Then I realized I was back in my suite. But there was no sight of Jacque.

"Mind telling me about your date last night?" Cammie asked.

"You know it wasn't a date," I said. "We were on a mission."

"And?"

"Mission accomplished,"

"Great! You will have to tell us everything afterward," she said with a clap of her hands.

"Yeah...if you're ready to hear some spooky tales," I said with a grimace.

"So anything else?"

"Anything else what?"

"You and Octavia went out together," she shrugged, "And you came back...in love!"

I groaned again, feeling embarrassed to even yell at my best friend.

"There was nothing happened between us," I said, but feeling kind of bold for the first time. "...at least not yet."

"Ooooh!!!"

"Stop it!" I said. "Or I won't tell you anything."

"Okay, okay," Cammie said.

"Anyway, where's Alyssa and Jacque?" I asked to change the subject.

"They left for breakfast already," she said. "I came to wake you up."

"Oh, thanks,"

"But really? You guys didn't do it last night?" Cammie asked. "I was hoping the mission involved a little love-making..."

"Cam! I'm not a horny opportunist like you," I said, glaring at her. "I'm still a virgin."

"Aw! Just lose your virginity to Octavia already," Cammie said and rolled her eyes. "I've also been trying to convince Alyssa about the wonderment of having sex for ages."

"Well, you don't have to. She's already..." I blurted and then mentally smacked myself.

"What?" Cammie said. "What does it mean?"

"Nothing," I said and hurried out of bed. But Cammie pulled me by my shoulders and rolled me onto my back again. She came to sit on top of me.

"Tell me, what did you mean?" she said.

"I already told you, it's nothing!" I said, sounding a little more obvious that I lied. And just like that, Cammie dropped herself on my stomach, causing me to lose my breath all of a sudden.

"Erk!...Cammie!...What the hell...!" I yelled. "Get off me."

"Tell! Me!...Now!" Cammie said, punctuating every word by pounding herself on my stomach. I couldn't even cry out in pain. I would've flipped her off easily if it wasn't too early for my mind to function. And Cammie didn't stop pounding on my gut.