Good morning

Just a short filler chapter. Next one will be longer for sure! :D Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

[Narrator POV]

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. I reached for it and managed to stop the sound before going back under the covers to sleep more. As I tried to turn over, I could feel that the covers seemed heavier than normal and my left hand seemed to be held between something warm so I held it up and found that I was holding a hand. I was still sleepy but I turned fully to my side and saw a person lying beside me. To my horror, it was Yonghwa. I screamed loud and shrill before disentangling my hand from his and moving as far away as I could. I fell in a heap off the side with the blankets pooled around me, clutching the pillow against my chest as if that could shield me from him.

I heard him yawn and watched as he sat up and stretched like a cat. “Mmm, that was a nice sleep,” he said as he rubbed his eyes. I watched as he slowly came to realise that he was not in his own room and looked around to see that he was in mine.

“Oh, where’d she go?” he frowned and looked at the messed up bed with no blankets and a missing pillow. “Huh?” His eyes followed the trail of blankets to where I was sitting among everything. He looked me up and down before bursting out into laughter.

I glared at him and asked, “What are you doing in my room?”

"And good morning to you too!"

"I asked you, what are you doing here?"

“Don’t you remember?”

I shook my head and clutched the pillow closer. I continued to stare at him blankly before he decided to answer me.

“Well, we were doing this and that. You know? It was quite fun!” He teased. I seriously could not remember what had happened and started to panic.

“What? Th-this and th-that? WHAT??”

“Calm down, princess. You’re overreacting, I was just joking. Look at yourself,” he pointed at me so I looked down to see that I was still wearing my clothes from the day before.

“So what ACTUALLY happened?”

He explained everything and answered the rest of my questions. After that, I stood up and put everything on my bed while shoving Yonghwa off of it. He just laughed and walked out of the room. After I had brushed my teeth and fixed the mess I looked like, I walked out to my kitchen to find Yonghwa standing there in fresh clothes, cooking something.

I walked over and stared at the sandwiches on the table suspiciously. He finished with what he was cooking – pancakes – and placed them in front of me. They smelt delicious but I wasn’t sure if they were edible.

“Are your sure these are safe to eat?” I asked, poking at the pancakes with a fork.

“Are you suggesting that I can’t cook?” He retorted and poured some syrup over the stack. He cut off a bit and ate, demonstrating to me that it was edible.

I sighed and started to eat. It was surprisingly good and I ate it happily. He watched me the whole time while eating the sandwich and laughed when I dribbled some of the syrup down my chin.

“Here,” he wiped it away with his thumb and washed it in the sink. I blushed but continued eating. By the time I had finished, he had already washed the dishes and picked mine up as well to wash.

“Ah, gomayo.” He smiled and went back to washing. I dried everything and put them away then turning to look at him. He was looking at me as well so I spoke up.

“Sorry about shouting at you earlier. I had forgotten about last night,” I said, fiddling with the bottom of my shirt. He shook his head.

“Ani, I just wanted to make sure you were okay.”

“Mmm.”

“Well, I better go back so see you!” He stood up and waved, opening the door and then closing it behind him. It wasn’t everyday I woke up to see a guy in my bed. A HOT guy who I really admired. I sighed and went to get dressed for work.