Crash landing

---1:10pm---

[Yonghwa POV]

We were back in the van after having lunch and were heading back home. I turned in seat to face the others, “Guys, the manager is meeting us at the apartment so … yeah.” They all looked up after hearing the word manager and different expressions flashed across their faces before they all settled on annoyance. I laughed internally as I watched them give each other looks before looking back at me.

“Are you serious?” Jungshin asked, his lips pressed together into a hard line.

“Yeah. I have proof,” I said as I showed them the message on my phone. They all leaned forward to get a better look.

Minhyuk piped up, “He’s so annoying though.”

“I agree. Why can’t he just tell us at the studio or something? I wanted to watch tv.” Jonghyun mumbled to the window. I could see that they were all quite annoyed and would do anything to stay away from our manager.

“I’ll do the talking then.” Their faces relaxed a bit when they heard this. I wasn’t particularly fond of our manager either but I handled him the best and it seemed like the manager liked me a lot, so that was the best I could do to make sure we all lived a peaceful life.

---1:34pm---

The van stopped outside our apartment. It was convenient that our work was right next door and we had the keys to the building so if we wanted to practice, we could go whenever we liked. I opened the door and climbed out followed by Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk. Together we climbed the stairs to the 3rd floor as our daily exercise. 1st floor, 2nd floor. I was about to climb the last flight of stairs when a girl came rushing out of her apartment and ended up crashing into Minhyuk who was the last one as he came up to the 2nd floor landing. The girl was sprawled on top of Minhyuk’s lap and I couldn’t help but laugh at his shocked expression at the impact.

[Minhyuk POV]

“Ouch… that’s the second time today,” the girl said as she slowly sat up and rubbed her head from smacking into my chest. I was so shocked at this that I didn’t even know that Yonghwa was laughing his butt off. Jungshin came back down the stairs with a smile on his face causing me to snap out of my shock and hear Yonghwa’s laughing. Jonghyun’s laughter soon joined in and they both held their stomachs from laughing so hard.

“YAH! You shouldn’t be laughing hyung!” I shook my head as they laughed even harder, tears streaming down their faces.

“Bwahaha… you… you should… see.. your face!” Yonghwa said between fits of laughter. I felt my face go red at this when I realised the girl was still sitting on my lap. Jungshin helped pull her up and off of me so that I could get up as well.

The girl was looking at the ground, her long black hair covering her face. “Are you okay?” I asked feeling concerned. Was she hurt? Is her head okay? I thought. If only Yonghwa and Jonghyun would stop laughing. She looked about then and her cheeks were flushed pink as she said, “I’m okay, my head just hurts a bit.”

Her apartment door was open and I could see that her apartment was quite messy. There were boxes strewn every which way with some of the contents on the floor covering almost every available stepping space. I decided not to go in there in case I tripped or do something even more dangerous. Instead I held her shoulder and guided her up the stairs, pass the two laughing hyungs and into our own apartment. Jungshin had already opened the door and was inside the kitchen preparing ice packs for us. I sat her down on the kitchen stool as Jungshin handed us the ice packs. “Gamsa hamnida,” “Gomawo,” we said at the same time.