|Epilogue|

12/25/15

Christmas morning. Louis couldn't ask for a better way to start it. He woke up in Harry's arms and he was quick to snuggle up with him until his sisters called for him, telling him it was time to open gifts. Louis sighed, but complied, waking Harry and telling him to get up. Before Louis could leave the bed, Harry was pulling him back down and kissing him lightly.

"Merry Christmas." Louis grinned.

"Merry Christmas." He whispered back. After that they got up to brush their teeth and then headed downstairs.

Lottie loved the shirts. Fizzy adored her new onesie. Phoebe loved her new doll along with Daisy who also loved the presents Harry got for them. Jay loved the perfumes and Mark enjoyed the chocolate.

When Harry opened his present from Louis, you could say he was shocked.

"You got me the record."

"Well I saw how much you loved it. You deserved it." Harry was tackling Louis into a kiss and Louis just smiled, that was the reaction he was hoping for. The girls gave Harry various things Phoebe and Daisy gave him handmade friendship bracelets, while Lottie gave him a record as well. She found a cheap one at a thrift shop. Fizzy gave him a new beanie, while Jay and Mark handed him a card. Inside the card was a reservation for two at some fancy restaurant.

"For you and Louis." Harry thanked them and then it was time for Louis to open his presents. Lottie gave him a new briefcase for when he gets a job as a teacher, as well as some really fancy stationary. Fizzy got him some new shoes and an awesome scarf. Phoebe and Daisy gave him a small box filled with ties that hid mother probably helped them pick out. His mother got him stationary as well and told him that when he found his own place, they'd pay for a real sturdy desk. Now it was time for Harry's gift.

He slowly pulled back the lid to find a small book inside. When he opened it, he realized it was a scrapbook it was filled with a few pictures that he knows his mother took of him and Harry. There's a picture from the day they babysat the girls. There's a picture of him taking of Harry when he got hurt. Of course there's the picture of Harry helping Louis put the star on the tree and the one under mistletoe. There's a picture of Louis snuggled in Harry's arms and then a picture of when Harry fell asleep in his lap. The last picture is from the day they went on their first date.

After the date they went back to Louis' of course and before they had gone inside, Louis had pulled Harry in for a kiss. Looks like his mum caught him in the act. The pages following that are blank and Louis looks up at Harry confused.

"The blank spaces are for the pictures were going to collect over the years." That makes Louis' heart warm and he grabs Harry, pulling him in for a kiss. He hears his mum taking a photo and he knows it's going to go into the album.

"Thank you it's wonderful. I love it."

"Well I love you."

"I love you too." The rest of the day is mostly spent lazily. Everyone stays in their night clothes and they have breakfast for dinner. Louis feels like it's the best Christmas yet because Harry was there to spend it with him.

Later that day when he's looking through his clothes and trying to decide what needs to go in the wash, he stumbles upon Liam's present. Oh yeah he almost forgot about it. He picks it up and takes off the cover looking inside. It's a lot of confetti and he sort through it until he finds a piece of paper. When he reads what it says he grins stupidly and places it back in the box. Liam really is the best friend ever...

For Christmas this year I thought I'd get you a boyfriend. This was a way for you two to meet. You figure out the rest.