|On the 7th Day of Christmas Santa Gave to Me... 7 Snowball Fights|

12/19/15

Louis sits by the windowsill of his room, looking out into the front yard. Usually by this time, the ground would be filled with snow. However, right now, as Louis looks into the yard, there hardly is any. It's mostly just specks here and there and Louis really wants to see snow.

"What you looking at Lou?"

"How snowless the streets are."

"Is that even a word?" Harry questions as he comes to sit in front of Louis.

"Yes it is a word." Louis chuckles. "What were you doing downstairs?" When Louis had woken up, Harry wasn't there. He heard his voice downstairs and figured he was doing okay since he heard his laugh. Louis didn't really feel like moving, so he stayed in bed for a while. Eventually he made his way to the bay window in his room. He sat down and watched the world outside that is until Harry came into the room.

"I was helping you're mum with breakfast. She was a real laugh." He says, opening his arms. Louis immediately goes into the hug, enjoying the warmth.

It's a little strange, how easily they work together. He thinks it shouldn't be this easy to just be so comfortable with someone else, but Harry just makes it that way. He's so comfortable with Harry and he loves it, loves how they could transition so easily. He wonders if this thing they have going on has become something more. He hopes it has, but he's too scared to ask.

"She adores you." Louis comments. "She loves you like a son already. She's only known you like seven days. Looks like you're on a whole new level of charmer." Louis snorts. Louis' mother wasn't the only one who got charmed.

"Yeah well I have my ways, now come on let's go eat breakfast." Louis follows Harry down the stairs to see a yummy breakfast of pancakes, eggs and bacon.

"Mum this looks delicious." He compliments.

"Well don't just thank me sweetie, Harry did help make the pancakes."

"Well then thank you to Harold." He says cheekily, kissing his cheek. The rest of the family shows up moments later, and then they're all digging in.

Later that night, they all sit around the fireplace. Everyone has a mug of hot cocoa and they are all in their pjs. Jay had suggested a sort of sleepover arrangement. They whole gang is gathered in the lounge with blankets and pillows. They are all to sleep there tonight.

Louis had honestly found it lame at first, but when he heard Harry's enthusiasm at the idea, he remembered what he said about him and Gemma. He figured it was a great way for all them to get to know each other.

"I'm serious, he would not take no for an answer. No matter how many times I tried to let him down easy, he would just keep coming back. I eventually had to be a little forceful." Lottie exclaims. She's telling them a story about a boy who kept asking her to the dance. it seems he was very persistent. "Actually it reminds me of a certain someone I know." Lottie says evilly.

"Oh no." Louis groans, hiding his face in Harry's chest. He's sat in front of Harry, with his arms wrapped around Louis's shoulders. He finds it comforting being in Harry's arm and he just hopes Lottie won't embarrass him too much, but knowing her he's about to hear quite the story.

"Oh and who is this person?" Harry asks teasingly.

"Louis here once really liked this guy." Harry's arms immediately tighten around Louis, almost possessively. It makes Louis smile. "So he tried his very hardest to get the guys attention, always laughing louder when he was around or standing in what he considered to be attractive poses. When that didn't work, he tried asking him to winter formal. The guy kept saying he'd think about it and Louis kept trailing after him in hopes that he'd finally say yes."

"What happened next?"

"Poor Louis got his heart broken when they guy told him he was going with someone else, but I remember him gushing about the guy like he really had a chance." Lottie says. She laughs and Jay scolds her for laughing at her brother's misery.

"Well it's a good thing you have me then, love." Harry whispers to him, or at least he though he did because next thing he knows he's hearing a few awwws.

"Harry, I just have to ask. Why'd you fall for my brother?" Fizzy asks curiously. Louis doesn't expect the answer Harry gives, but he knows it makes him feel warm inside.

"Well your brother is one of a kind. We started out a bit weird, but what can I say. I fell for a delightful guy who loves his family just like I love my own. He's sweet and cuddly and overall a wonderful person to be around. He's the most charismatic guy I've ever met and I hope I get to keep him in my life." Jay is smiling wide at Harry's word. It seems that her boy finally found the right guy and she couldn't be happier for him.

"Oh my gosh." Phoebes suddenly squeals. Every one turns to look at her worriedly, but she has a large smile on her face. "It's snowing, it's actually snowing." Their heads turn again, this time to look out the window. Indeed, it is snowing and it looks like it's coming down, which means a good inch of snow has started to form.

"Can we go outside mum? Please, please!" Daisy shouts, wanting to play outside in the snow.

"Oh I don't know sweetie, it's getting dark..." Jay says unsurely.

"Oh come on mum, we'll go out there with them." Louis pleads as well, wanting to go outside and see the snow.

"I guess, but you better make sure to bundle up." The twins cheer, along with Louis and they all get up to get ready. They put on warm coats, gloves, scarves, and boots. When they are all dressed, they head out. Louis stands at the porch watching as Harry and his sisters run out into the yard. Louis looks up at the sky, the snow cascading onto the Earth. It looks beautiful and it's serene, making Louis feel the Christmas magic once again. It's like time slows down and he can see each individual snowflake as it falls. He's hypnotized, that is until he feels something hit his chest. He looks over at Harry who is laughing and has another snowball in hand.

"Come on Lou, have fun with us." Harry calls. Louis just grins, bending down to make his own snowball. And the fight begins. It's a free for all, everyone throwing snowballs to the closest person. It's darker now and lights are twinkling it's the only other thing that makes them feel awake as they play in the snow. It's silent except for their joyful laughter and it makes everything feel a bit like a dream. Louis feels like it's a dream here with Harry and he doesn't want it to ever end.