Tina Pov 💅👭👙👗

*******

"Damn boo that shit look nice on u , for ur man Sean , anyways R yall still together or he still in jail"I asked. "He got out he just live with his brother now , and we R not together"Chanel said . "Oh wat did the court say"I said paying for her clothes. We always do this , she pays for my stuff , and I pay for her stuff. "Oh u know its good , they said it wasn't him"Chanel said. "Oh wow"I said lookin on my phone walkin out forever 21. "Ikr"Chanel said . "No not u I got a lot of text messages from De--"I get cut off from bumping Into someone. "Oh I'm so sorr---"I said but it was my high school friend , Jacquees.

Omg hey Jacquees"I said huggin him. "Hey wasssup T"he said Huggin me back.
"Jacquees u look different as shit"I said lookin at him. "And U look the same but prettier than ur Junior year"he said laughin. I pushed his shoulder "U came alone?"I asked him. "Nah , Tf , I can't come to the mall alone , anyways wats up with u and Deven"he asked. "Um we just u know we talk and shit"I said blushin. "Mmhhmm"he said laughin while lookin at me up and down. "Anyways this is my best friend / use to be co-worker her name is Chanel"I said pullin Chanel over to us. "Hey , how r u"Chanel said givin him a side hug.

"Hey Wasssup I'm Jacquees, her closest friend and I'm good how r u"he said huggin her back. "I'm good , anyways I'm very friendly with her friends so where's ur squad or the other ppl u came here wit"chanel asked. "I'm very friendly too , and there at the food court but they were done so I decided to go around the mall lookin for them but t--"he gets cut off by chanel. "Well ur friends R right there walkin like they in the slow-mo scenes"chanel said grabbin my arm. "Chanel where we going"I said lookin in my phone and sippin my smoothie from McDonald's. "We finna leave tf"she said wavin at Jacquees. "Nah y"Jacquees said. "Cz her and nvm"Chanel said .

"Hey wasssup my nig-gas"Some cute smexy dark-skin said stuttering. He kept starin at me , lookin at me up and down , like wtf . "Hey cuteness"he said grabbin my waist . "Um move"I said backin up. "Damn nigga she don't want u"Some light-skin said. Then there was Dev I just grabbed Chanel and left. Then I felt hands grab around my waist. "FUCK"I yelled to myself.

I looked back and it was Deven .
"Hey boo so u can't respond to my text messages "he said . "Hey and I'm sorry"I said lookin at my phone. He took my phone and just put it in the air. "So u can't say hey back"he said lookin down at me. "BOII Plz u ain't my dad"I said walkin away blushin and shit. He grabbed my arm"nah u need to calm down , anyways about the note--"I cut him off .

"Look , I don't wanna like let out R business so like come over to my house tonight"I said leanin up and kissed his soft lips 😘💋👄.

He smirked and kissed me back. And hugged me and went back to his niggas. I just really wanted him to leave thats y I didn't say much , and I didn't want to hurt his feelings in front of his friends.

"Damn boo took u long enough"Chanel said.
"I'm sorry it's just that............never mind"I said.

**************

I took off my shirt , and put on a all black long bodycon dress , it went to knees and it was sleeveless , then I put on my fake eyelashes they were the small ones , then I put on my black socks , left my hair the way it was . I heard the doorbell ring.

It was Deven . "Hey I brung popcorn"he said leanin in for a kiss😘. I leaned in and kissed him 😘"um.....yea"then I closed the door behind him. He sat on the couch and took of his slides. My hands were so sweaty I just looked at him and slid my hands down the side of my dress. "Aye boo u good"he asked. "Um yah......I'm fine"I said.

Then my phone rung . Thank god Chanel called me. Or if it was Chanel. "Ima go get my phone in the kitchen"I said.
"Ok"he said stuffin his face with popcorn. It was Chanel 🙏.

*Phone Convo*

👑Chanel👭-Hey Boo"I heard the TV in the background.

Me-H..ey".

👑Chanel👭-Am I on speaker".

Me-No Y".

👑Chanel👭- Is Deven there".

Me-No"I lied.

👑Chanel👭-ok good anyways , R u gonna tell him or nah".

Me-Um I can't , I'm to scared , and I told u that".

👑Chanel👭-U need to tell him sooner or later , cz u know how niggas be when u don't tell them shit , anyways I gtg I'll text u or call u tmrw , but just tell him".

Me-Ok fine , and ok bye boo".

👑Chanel👭-Bye love u".

I hung up

*Phone convo ended*

So I just stood there in the kitchen for like 12sec , and walked to the couch. "Oh now u wanna chill wit me"Deven said sittin up on the couch. "Yea , um about the note"I said puttin my hands on my knees.
"Um yea I was wonderin when u would bring that question up"he said.

"Look deven how do I say this , I just wanna do me and like sample guys not date them"I said lookin in his eyes. "Wym sample and do u"he said leanin back on the couch.

"I don't wanna go out with u , I just wanna like do me , look im sorry i--"he cut me off. "So u got wat chu wanted"he said laughin like wtf. "What did I get Dev , tell me"I said .

"I will , so u just wanted to sleep wit me and leave , so I'm one of the guys that u found from the club , and bring to ur house and just let them leave the next day and never call back"he said . "Look I didn't get what I wanted , I just wanna do me , look im really sorry"I said . "U know what , do u , and ima do me"he said leavin mad and shit. And slammed my door On his way out. I went to go to my couch and leaned back and tears started to fall from my face. 😭.

To Be Continued...................

😭Poor Deven😥