"What the hell?!?" he screamed at me looking at me wide-eyed.

I smiled innocently at him. "Think twice before leaning on my bike next time," I told him as I was about to hop onto my bike.

Unexpectedly, he grabbed my hand, twisted it and dropped me on the ground.

'Ouch, that hurt...'

He then kicked my sides right in my ribs, right where it was hurting. I screamed in pain.

I got up, now having enough. I elbowed him hard on his face and punched him there again.

His nose started bleeding as he attempted to punch me, but I dodged.

Soon after, the whole school was holding us back from killing each other. Aiden's minions holding him back and a few random people I don't even know pulling me back.

I didn't even know that we had attracted this much of a crowd!

Well, let's just hope that this doesn't go back to the principal and get me expelled.

I shook the other's hands off me and hopped onto my bike- this time without any interruptions- and went back to home after giving Aiden one last death glare.

To be quite honest, I was really tired. I figured that I could always go to the bar at night- that was actually better.

I could actually spend some time with Dylan today.

"I'm home," I announced as I entered, slamming the door behind me.

Dad and Dylan ran over to me, both with confused faces.

"You're home early today," Dad stated with a raised eyebrow.

I shrugged. "Here I am." 

"Roxy!" Dylan exclaimed finally breaking the tension between us and hugged my legs.

"Dylan!" I copied and picked him up and spun him in my arms twice.

He gave me a toothy grin.

I held his hand and dragged him to our room, sitting cross-legged on out bed. I patted the bed twice to tell him to come sit beside me.

He seemed to understand and sat in front of me- cross-legged as well.

"So, Dan, I've got some time today.. you want to go somewhere? Just the two of us," I asked hopefully. I really missed spending time with him, we used to have so much fun in the park.

As if reading my mind, he replied,"YES! Yes, yes, yes! Oh, can we go to the park, please?"

"YES! Yes, yes, yes!" I mocked and we burst out laughing. 

"Roxy, wear your shoes! I'm getting mine!" I said as he ran towards his cupboard and messily threw out the pair of shoes he wanted to wear.

I put on my own shoes before aiding him with his laces.

"Let's get going!!!" He said excitedly jumping up and down.

"Okay, okay. Run to the bike!" I ordered.

"Okay," he obeyed and then took off.

"We'll be back in two hours. I'm taking him to the park," I told dad as I passed by the living room where he was sitting.

"Okay, bye then," he replied with a wave.

"See ya later!" I said and went next to my bike where Dylan was standing, panting.

He noticed me walking towards him and grinned at me.

"Looks like someone is eager," I teased.

"Oh, I am," he nodded.