THANK YOU & SEQUEL INFO.

We're through. It's done. Thank you everyone who has read until the end. Supported and encouraged me by voting and commenting.

It really means a lot.

Especially the fact that you got 103K and #1 in action. Yes, it happened. I finally got #1 in action :)

But they say that all good things come to an end. It's true. The Undercover Streetfighter was the best thing that happened to me apart from the time I shifted schools.

And who's to thank? You.

If you want to read more of my works, I'll be having another story up in a maximum of 3 weeks. Somewhere between those three weeks, another 'Girls Can't...' Novel will be coming up.

To give you a little hint, the title is:

Girls Can't Play Football.

Here's the summary (I suck at descriptions, so don't judge :P) Oh! And it might change in the future!!!

"Girls can't play football," he stated, whilst smirking.

"I'm pretty sure they can," I narrowed my eyes at him, angry at his judgment.

"Well, then, prove it."

*******

Samantha Anderson has always loved to play football. You could say that the sport was practically her life. She was always known to have a perfect life. Smart, beautiful, and talented, she was everyone's role model.

What people didn't know was that her life wasn't perfect. She's had her own struggles and a very dark past which has stopped her from playing her very own favorite sport.

Now in University, she's trying to get rid of her past and start with a fresh, new beginning. Unfortunately, she caught the eye of the quarterback in her University and he's set on finding out everything about her- but this may just blow off her cover.

The cover she's been keeping for over two years now.

So, do you like it??? Huh? Huh? HUH????

Dance To The Beat isn't really well-written as it was my first book on Wattpad and I wrote it when I was practically eleven. No kidding.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this book! It was really appreciated and I have to give you that for sticking around with me.

I know I would usually miss my updating schedule and I'm extremely sorry :(

As I'm writing the final words of this book, I'm dreading it to say a final goodbye.

Okay... so here's it.

I genuinely enjoyed writing this book and I loved seeing other peoples votes and comments. So thank you- I know I said that a hundred times up till now already but that's always cause I mean it.

So, bye. Bye T.U.S. If circumstances are like that, I'll write in another chapter, but for now... I don't think that'll be happening.

Oh, and before I end this, I don't think they'll be a sequel! I'm sorry :( And I won't be answering any questions if they ask me if they'll be a sequel because it is clearly stated in here that there won't be one.

And I'm so sorry, but I won't be allowing anyone to continue this book either. It's done. Finished.

Covers will be displayed in the next chapter after a month or so if I remember :)

BYE! HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN!

~Pakhi <3