Entry 10: My Revenge... (the end)

FINALLY MY REVENGE IS COMING! AFTER TWO MONTHS OF PREPARING ITS FINALLY DONE! HES FAILED EVERYONE! SAM IS A LAUGHING STOCK ALL THANKS TO ME! ME!!! now all I need is to steal some of my dad's money and pay some people for a few favors... 1) To pay Taurtis and 2) make Karu force Yuki to do some "favors" I'll explain to you what happened... It's a short last entry, but WHO CARES?!

Today was the dodgeball finals. I made a ball that was designed to bounce off of the target's arms and into the air, making it more likely for them to catch it. Don't ask me how it works, just trust me it works. I'm planning to make Sam use it, and make sure he's the one with the clutch 1v1 moment with one other opponent.

I put the ball in my sport's bag, where my uniform is, and then put it around my shoulders. We were in the finals. It's sudden death, whoever wins this one is the champion. And takes home the trophy. We're going up against a rival high school. Their record is 28-4, pretty good. Ours was 23-9, our best ever! So obviously they're more skilled than us.

But it won't hurt to try! I left my house and started slaking to the school, since it was a home game. I was excited to see my plan unfold, and take action. Making Sam being the laughing stock, making me have the last laugh! He'll pay for all he's done to me. Steal invader from me, make me look like an idiot, and worst of all... Making me wanna kms for a while.

I'll just skip to the point where Sam screwed up! It's my favorite part, remembering him fail in front of everyone.

I walked away, smirking, while me and a group of other classmates of mine were leaving Sam behind. We beat him up good for the loss of the dodgeball game. Plans went as hoped and now, everyone hates him. I was going to pay off Taurtis to not be his friend anymore. When I suddenly got a message from an unknown source.

???: hello Dom. Need some info on Sam?

Me: what? No! Who are you? How did you get my number?

???: could make your operation much easier... Dom. Trust me on this.

Me: well what do you have?

???: first time hearing from me?

Me: yeah...

???: then this info will be free. I can tell you ways on how to destroy him...

Me: I don't need your help. I have other things planned. I'll sabotage his work! And hack his grades!

???: that won't affect him at all, Dom. Look I'll tell you everything you need to know to successfully destroy him. But I need something in return...

Me; sure. Do you want money? I have lots of it

???: that could work, but what I want is some panty shots... Five of them

Me: what?! Why?! No way, you're crazy dude.

???: have fun just making yourself look like a failure then

Me; fine, tell me.

???: Sam and his best friend are very close bribe him, but I know you're already doing that. So I'll tell you something else. Light his house on fire when he's not aware that you did and make it look like as if it was an accident. Then he'll be forced to move in with his gf you can do the rest, Dom.

Me: these are actually good ideas... Should I constantly bully him too?

???: go ahead, but now the shots.

Me: right...

I went on the Internet and then searched up for some panty shots and then sent him or her five of them. After that I turned my phone off and then smirked. Sam's story just got... Depressing.

The end of book 1

A/N: you guys might be confused right now and why the weird ending? Well this is the secret prequel of my completed story Sam's Depressing Story in my works! :D check it out! It'll make a lot more sense ^~^ Sorry I had to cut it short here, I have some BIG projects going on in wattpad cx