Entry 6: Hitting on Yuki

A/N: OMG guys XD I get so many notifications over night that it takes about 14 minutes to get through it 0-0 usually it would take only 3! That was before but now XD just wow! Thanks so much for all the support cx

By the title of this entry you can already guess I tried to steal the bunny boy's girl. Of course I was close but yet so far... Until she stole my heart...

It was gym class. We were running the mile and everything, you know the usual and I ran past Yuki. "Hey." I Said while looking at her chest. "Um..." She said while I chuckled. "Can you please... Stop that Dom..." She said while I shrugged. "Alright, sorry. Just you're pretty attractive and everything." I said while she looked away. "Right..." She replied awkwardly.

Rowan, the gym teacher, blew the whistle and said. "THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY MAGGOTS." So we were able to do some free time 15 minutes before class ended. "So, Yuki., you're dating Sam?" I asked her while I looked around for Sam, making sure he was nowhere near us. "Uh... Yeah." She said while she sat down on a bench. I sat down next to her and asked. "Why? What's so great about him?"

She sighed and then smiled. I noticed a little bit of pinkish blush on her face while she closed her eyes. "He's so nice to me. I love those bunny ears of his. He doesn't buy me anything but he makes up for it by always sticking up for me. He even stabbed his best friend just for insulting me."She said while giggling. I gave a skeptical look while raising my eyebrow. "There's lots of other things but I would just be rambling on about but the major reason is... He's just me like. Me and him both are known for turning insane at times, which we can highly relate to. So don't anger him... He would cut you and won't hold back."

I chuckled sarcastically. "I'd like to see him try." I said while she chuckled along with me. "Just try so for yourself!" She told me. "Oh Sammy pooh! Come here, Dom wants to tell you something!" She shouted at him while I looked the other way with an angered expression.

At this time I didn't know what true hatred was. I thought it was what I had for my dad. But no. This was a feeling I never truly understood. I actually hated him and his guts. I hate everything about him...

"Oh yeah?" He asked while walking over to us with Taurtis. "Yeah, show him Dom!" She said while nudging me. I groaned, I didn't know what to do. I crossed my arms while he looked at me. I covered my face with my hat, so all he could see was my mouth. "What is it Dom? It has nothing to do with Yuki, does it?" He questioned. I saw him pull out a knife from nowhere and pointed it at me. "It does not..." I replied.

I had to give in... I'm becoming the same me from the states. I tried being more aggressive towards people this time but people from Japan are just too hardcore for me! I'm never going to fit in here. He put it away while laughing. "That's right, Dom Dorito." He said while Yuki got up and walked to him. She held on to his arm while Taurtis said. "Doritos suck! Toritos rule!" He slapped me with a bag of Toritos and he smacked my hat out of my head.

I felt on to my face as I closed my eyes, since some of the bag hit my eye. "See ya later DUMB dorito!" Sam said while he laughed and left with his friends. I opened my right eye, since it was the one that didn't get hit, and looked for my purple hat. It was my favorite hat. It was the hat my mom got me for my birthday. When she first bought it the hat was too big. But now it fit, and I discovered that the day I was packing up to leave.

I looked everywhere for it. But I didn't see it anywhere. I got up and then looked around. I went to the fountain and I saw it at the bottom. I sighed while I tried to grab it with my right hand while my left hand was on my eye. I was close to grabbing when I touched it... I fell into the water. I didn't know how to swim! I quickly tried getting up for air, and I did, but when I got myself out I checked my phone and it was broken... "Great..." I said while throwing it in the bushes.

I looked at my hat, and it was still there, maybe I should look for a long stick? I searched the area for any clues as to where one could be. But I didn't find anything. I guess I have to go get it myself... I dove in again and I grabbed it while I swam back up. When I did get up, it was soaking wet. And so were my gym clothes. I sighed while putting it on my damp head and walked back to the bench.

I hate Sam and Taurtis... They're going to be the dead of me someday. I hardly met them today, but that's just how annoying they are!!!

So it was a bit of a short entry today but I have other things to do like walk around and think about things like why the hell did I ever come here in the first place? And why did I ever have to meet Sam and Taurtis?... I guess things are never going to turn out good for me...