Entry 8: Framed

A/N: I'm making this book shorter than I expected it to be sorry about that but anyways this is going to be the last past entry and then after this It'll be the present, yay!

Well by this entry I'll explain what happened and why I got expelled it's a very short entry today so don't get too comfortable...

I was walking inside school, minding my own business. I was actually happy for once. I have no idea as to why... But I just did. It's weird, I know... I went to my locker and then looked for anything I needed to take to class. "Just some water balloons." I mumbled while I closed my locker. I got out a piece of paper and then at a poster. "This school has a dodgeball team?" I questioned. I looked at the flyer and it was promoting students to join the team.

At this time the season has not yet started. Right now it has though but only two games have been played the record is 2-0...

"Hey Dom, planning to enter the team?" Yuki asked. I quietly nodded while she looked at it. "Everyone's joining, I think you should too! Rowan is determined to make it to the finals but our school never won something like that." She said while pointing at the trophy case. I looked and, it was empty... "Oh, that's a shame." I said while she sighed. "Well, I should go!" She said while walking away.

When I looked at the signup sheet, she was right. Everyone's name was here. Including Sam... I need to do something about him! He's just a huge bully... I saw invader pass by, so I thought about maybe asking her out... "Hi invader." I said while she waved. "Hey Dom..." She replied.

"Are you available for today? Do you maybe wanna go on a date?" I asked with confidence. I'm sure she'll like me! Im pretty sure she does! "Oh... Uh... I'm not interested Dom, sorry." She said while I tilted my head. "What?... May I ask why not?" "I like Sam, Dom..." She said while I took a deep breath. Ok Dom... It's ok. You can deal with Sam later. Right now you're front of invader... "Why?..." I asked with a angry tone.

"He's so kind to me!" She cried while blushing. "But he's mean to you, he always insults your beard!" I told her. She blushed even more and then giggled like a little school girl. "It's so cute when he does that!" She said. I sighed and then realized maybe she liked abusive relationships? I don't know... She's weird... "Whatever, it's cool." I said while walking away from her.

"DOMRAO COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Okami shouted, standing in front of the principal's office. I had a questionable look, and then followed orders. It was scary, I've never seen her like this. When I entered Rowan was there and he was sitting on a leather chair. "Rowan, you're the principal and the gym teacher?" I asked while I stood in front a seat. "TAKE A SEAT MAGGOT." He said calmly. I nodded and took a seat, as told.

"Yesterday, you broke into the school, right?" Okami asked. I was about to respond before I was cut off by Rowan. "YES HE DID HE LEFT EVIDENCE THAT HE STOLE MY TELETUBBIES DVDs!" He said while I looked at them in confusion. What were they talking about?! "I never did such a thing... Where is this evidence anyway?..." I asked Okami. She got out a couple of bags of Doritos with my face on it. "Such a self promoter, you should be a shamed..." She said while shaking her head. "I'm disappointed in you Dom."

"What?... I didn't do anything!" I defended. They shook their heads in disapproval and then okami got out a paper. "You are now expelled from this school, you are dismissed." She said. My jaw dropped in disbelief. They don't even bother to check my locker?! "Do you have any evidence other than that?" I asked them

"No we do not, why do you have more proof against you?" Okami questioned. I shook my head and then lead them to my locker. Rowan opened it and he shot me look while he took out a set for DVDs. "What's this then?..." Rowan asked. Before I was able to say anything he cut me off. "Get out of my school..."

I left school grounds while I walked near Sam and Taurtis they were both snickering. I know they have something to do with this, I just now they do!

Welp that's my story on why I got expelled it's pretty short but don't worry I'll write more here I guess, I'll keep this updated with what happens in life... For now.