Entry 4: Yandere High

Well by the time I'm already settled into this new house that we got after some kid was selling some shit product called Toritos... Anyways let's start off from my first day of school

I walked into my school. I walked to my locker and opened it. I shoved in some stuff I didn't need and closed it. "Is that a new kid?" I heard someone ask as I walked past them. "I'm not sure, Sam." A guy with headphones said as I noticed he didn't have the headphones plugged in to anything. I ignored them and continued to walk.

I went up the stairs into my new classroom. When I entered I was greeted by the friendly teacher. "Welcome! You must be the new student, what's your name?" She asked as I sighed and didn't feel like responding. But to respect my teacher, I did anyway. "My name is Dom Rao Dorito... But please don't call me Dom Dorito, call me Dom Rao..." I told her as she nodded and told me to take a seat anywhere.

I sat down in a desk that wasn't occupied by anyone and sat down. The class hadn't started yet, so I was waiting for everyone to come into class.

If only I knew how bad of a seat I chose I would've moved the hell away from it... I wish I could change it...

Then the two guys from earlier walked into class and the one with the bunny ears sat in front of me. "Morning Okami!" The two said in unison. "Good morning boys!" She said while the two stood behind their chairs. "Pst, new guy." I heard someone in the corner of my eye say. It was a bearded girl, weird a girl with a beard? Other than that she looked... Attractive. "You're supposed to stand behind your chair and sit down when told to."

"Huh? Oh." I said as I got up from my seat and stood next to my seat. "Thanks." I told her while she nodded and turned back to face the teacher. After a little while everyone else came in and the bell rang so she was now taking rolecall. "Sam?" "Here." "Grian?" "Here." "Taurtis?" There was no response... The teacher looked at a student, the same student with the headphones. "Taurtis?..." "Oh, here!"

After a little while more names were called until she got to me. "Ok class we have a new student all the way from Colorado of the United States!" She bursted out as she told me to get up from my seat. I walked to the front of the class as they clapped slowly. "What's your name?" A person with an axe asked as I took a deep breath, I always hated going to the front of the class to speak to people.

"My name is Dom Rao... I moved here from Colorado because my school was full of fuck boys." I told them as I clenched my fists with hatred.

Luckily the school was burned down several weeks after that... They don't know who did it and why but the source isn't confirmed yet. All they know is that a shady man caused it, he wore a fedora and a suit that complemented it well. But his face was never seen. They built a new school in time for me to attend it, but it's still in construction with other things. Most of the kids who bullied me died.

"Dom, please watch your language next time..." The teacher said as I nodded and walked over to my desk. "So, Dom, my name is Okami. I hope you enjoy your time at Yandere High." She said as she got some assignments for everyone. "Silly, may you pass these out for me please?"

"Sure mom!" A girl with black hair and blonde tips, apparently named Silly, got up to the front and got the papers and started handing them out to everyone. "Hey new kid, you smell like Doritos.. It smells disgusting." The guy, Taurtis I guess, said to me as he turned towards me. "Shut up, leave me alone." I hissed. He turned around and whispered to Sam, the bunny guy.

"Ok so today we're going to be doing a project on a country of your choosing!" Okami said while everyone was silent, I guess they didn't like geography type stuff but back in the states I used to love geography in freshmen year. Now I just don't care about anything, not even myself. So how could I like something if I can't even like myself?! "You can chose from these countries, the groups will be groups of 2 so 10 countries will be available to chose from. "What country is it?" A guy with glasses asked, he looked rich.

"The United States, China, Japan, The United Kingdom, Spain, Mexico, North/south Korea, India, Guatemala, and finally the last one is Sweden." She told us as I chose my preferred country, it was Mexico. I love me some burritos... "Ok get together with your group!" Okami said as she lit up a firework.

I sat at my desk, quietly. I watched everyone get into groups of two. I watched while I frowned and saw I was the only one left. "Does everyone have a partner?" Okami asked. "Yes!"

I stayed quiet, I wasn't important anyway. No one wants to pair up with some weirdo like me so I don't expect to have a partner away, I can just do it on my own.

No one really liked me in the beginning and I didn't like anyone. I just wanted to die then and now I still do. But somehow I couldn't kill myself. I wonder why, my life is already pathetic at such a young age... I still don't know to this day.

"You don't have a partner?" Okami asked me. I shook my head and she looked around. "Well that's expect, we have an odd number of students now. Go pair up with..." She looked around the room for a group I could pair up with. "Invader and Yuki, can Dom join your group?"

The beard girl and another girl with really long pink hair turned their heads toward me. "Sure he can." One of them said as Okami smiled and said. "Go partner with them."

I got up from my seat and walked over to them. "Hey I'm invader." The girl with a beard said. "And I am Yuki." The other said. "Nice to meet you I'm Dom..." I said while their preferred country was also Mexico. "Do you have any friends here yet?" Yuki asked. "No... I don't." I replied. "You can hang out with us." Invader offered as I chuckled. "Well... I guess I can hang out with you guys once in a while." I said while looking at Yuki and smirking.

"That's great." Yuki said while she smiled, I smiled with her and then felt awesome.

Well at the beginning I had a crush on Yuki, until I found out that Sam was already dating her... Which is one of the MANY reasons why I hate him so much. So that's all for today that was my first day... Not special, kind of boring :l so that's it see you guys later I need to go sleep now...