Entry 3: last day in america

Well by this time I'm already all packed up and ready to go to Japan. It was the last day of school too. But it was no surprise if no one cared if I was coming back...

"Ok class, today is Dom's last day here! He's going to leave to Japan!" Ms. Johnson said to the class. She requested for me to stand up, and I did as told. "You suck, I'm glad you're leaving." Manny said as I sighed and looked at the class. "I know none of you like me, but I just want to say..." I told them as I paused briefly. "FUCK YOU ALL I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING BURN IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU'VE ALL DONE TO ME!"

"Dom!" Ms. Johnson said. "You call your father right now and put it in speaker, and tell all these kids you're sorry! I want to hear you tell your dad how much of a filthy mouth you have, shame on you!"

"Oh? Say sorry to them? They never said sorry to me when they stole my money, make fun of my face, steal my hats, and also beat me up for no reason. And now, all of sudden I need to apologize to them? Let me call my dad, prove you he doesn't give a shit either." I said as I took out my phone and called him. "Dom what the hell do you want? Are you in school?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied. "Well I don't care if you're at school or not, what do you want ya nerd?" He asked. I looked at the class and they gave out a weird expression. "I cuss out the classroom, am I in trouble?" I asked him. "I personally don't give a fuck what you do and don't do. As long as it doesn't involve me." He replied.

I looked at the teacher and she seemed surprised. "So what's for dinner?" I asked him. "Doritos, that's all you can have. I don't like making you shit because your spoiled ass doesn't eat it." "I don't eat it because you stuff it with Doritos! I've eaten Doritos my whole life, I'm sick of them! Can I just have Cheetos for once?" I asked.

"NO! They're the rival company you cannot buy them!" He shouted. The teacher took the phone and said. "Your son is a lot of trouble, aren't you going to punish him?"

"Who's this? And I don't care, he could do whatever he wants. He's not my problem it's a you problem." He said while he hung up. "You see?" I asked her. "You're right he is a bitch." She said while she handed me my phone back. "Well still, you're going to have to be punished for this." She said while I groaned. "I already told you he doesn't care! So why should i care?! He doesn't care if I go to school, you know what, I'm out of here." I said while I stormed out after getting my stuff.

I was tired of this school. I was tired of these people. I was tired of this country always making fun of the poor people. AND I AM SICK OF LIFE! I rushed out of the school and ran to the road. I wasn't aiming to get ran over, but if I did it would work for me either way... But unfortunately, I wasn't ran over. Which was a bad thing, I felt a part of me snap.. The nice Dom is no longer alive... I am a mean and nasty person now, just like them... This is what it's come to.

I ran all the way home, since it was still morning I could see the garage truck still getting trash. I saw my house and then felt despise, I hated my dad. He wouldn't let me eat any other kind of chip... EVER. I ran inside and I stormed up the stairs. I always woke up and went to school, knowing I have a chance to get out of here and be my own much better boos. But now I don't even want it, I don't even want to be alive anymore.

What's the point?! My dad is going to boss me around while I barely I get shit! If I move out I would have to work at a fucking McDonalds and live in a small ass apartment. "You're home?" Emily asked. Today was going to be her last day with us, which was sad. She was the only person in life who was kind to me. "Yeah..." I told her while I threw my backpack inside my room. I heard something fall but I didn't care.

"It's barely 8:10?" She asked. I nodded and she gave me a look. "Are you ditching? You should go back to school, get an education. I didn't take advantage of that and now look..." She told me while I sighed. "Today's the last of school anyway were not gonna learn anything plus the students there are complete faggots." I said while I put my hands on my face. "I'm gonna miss you while I leave..." "I'll miss you too, just be careful and don't cause too much trouble in Japan."

I gave her a quick hug, she was the closest thing I had to mother today. Not to mention the only parent-like person anyway... "DOM LET'S GO THE PLANE IS COMING FOR US!" He shouted as he had a bag of luggage with him. I nodded and went into my empty room. Everything I had was packed up. They had everything I owned inside the jet by now so I only needed to get my backpack and luggage. I saw the thing that fell was nothing major. So I felt it be.

"Bye Emily, hopefully I'll see you again someday." I said as she nodded. "Who's gonna live here?"

"Your uncle." She responded. "Oh, ok, hopefully I'll comeback some day and visit you." I told her while she smiled and nodded.

Little did I know I wasn't going to see here again... She was murdered several days after I left... It was a shame, she was like a mother to me...

"See ya later!" I said as she waved. I went to the backyard and saw the car to go to the airport was ready. "Let's go!" My dad said as he honked the horn impatiently. I rolled my eyes and went inside the back, so I wouldn't have to sit next to him. We began to drive off and I was now going to leave the US...

Well yeah that's about it now :/ if you're still reading this then bravo... You're a trooper for listening to me complain about my life. I just want to end it now but I just can't... I just can't...