Chapter Fourteen

[ DINAH ]

I'm walking to the parking lot with Ally. "What took y/n so long? Do you think she already left?" Ally asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "No clue" I replied. Ally's phone suddenly rang. She answered it. "Hello?.....Yeah this is Ally.....No she's not at school.....After class me and my friend didn't saw her anymore.....Wait WHAT??!!......Why?....." Ally dropped her phone and started crying.

"Why? Ally what happened?" I asked. She sobbed, "Y/n.....Crash.....Hospital.....Coma....." Ally said between her sobs. "Ally c'mon tell me" I begged. "We have to go to the Hospital" Ally said. She wiped her tears and get inside the car. I got in and Ally quickly drove off.

She parked her car outside and we ran inside the Hospital. "Y/n L/n" Ally said to the nurse. "She's in room 524" the nurse replied. We ran. We stopped and saw Jack. "Jack what happened?" I asked. "Y/n she's in a coma" Jack said. Ally cried and I hold back my tears, but I ended up crying as well. "What happened?" I asked. "She ran out of school. She wasn't looking where she was going.....Then a cab came. The driver was drunk....." Jack said. I patted his back and he gave me a small smile.

"What happened to y/n? Why did she ran off?" Jack asked us. Me and Ally looked at each other then back at Jack. "We don't know. After school we were also looking for her" Ally said. Jack nodded.

After a few minutes, the doctor came out and we all stood up. "How is she doc?" Jack asked. I bit my bottom lip. "She hit her head hard and she lost too many blood. She is in a coma" the doctor said. "For how long?" I asked. The doctor shrugged his shoulders, "It may be days or months" he responded. We nodded. The doctor left and we walked inside the room.

There we saw y/n on the bed. Ally and I rush to her side and cried. "Oh dear God" Ally spoke. We both held y/n's hand and cried. "I'm gonna go buy something for you guys to eat" Jack said. "GET ME COKE!!!!" I demanded. Jack nodded and left the room. "Oh please.....Y/n please wake up....." Ally sobbed. "We need you y/n" I also sobbed.

We cried and cried until Jack came back. "Here's your foods" he place a paper bag on the table and pulled out a can of coke. "Here's your coke Dj" Jack said. I snatched the can from his hand and sipped it. I sighed and put the empty can down on the table. Ally pulled out two sandwiches from the bag and gave me one.

"Girls can I talk to you for a second" Jack called us. Me and Ally looked at each other then back at Jack and nodded. Jack led us out of the room. "What's up Jack?" I spoke. "Is Lauren still friends with y/n?" Jack asked. "No...." me and Ally both replied. "Wait what? Why?" Jack questioned.

"Since the time Lauren and a new student, Brad, got together Lauren started bullying y/n" Ally said. "Why that bitch. How could she? She's been y/n friend for three months!!!! I trusted her!!!" Jack yelled. "Hey chill" I said. Jack took a few breathes and calmed down. "Ok can you girls please promise me something?" Jack asked. "What?" I asked, taking a sip of the water Jack brought. "You have to promise me not to tell this to Lauren" Jack said. I choked onto the water and Ally choked on her sandwich. I started coughing.

Ally rubbed my back and I sighed. "Why?" Ally and I asked. "Because.....I'm pretty sure that's why y/n got into a coma. Lauren started hurting y/n after their three months friendship. Maybe that's why y/n left" Jack said. We sighed. Me and Ally always knew that when it comes to arguing with y/n's brother he always win.

"Thanks girls!!!! I owe you guys!!!! I'll buy you lunch tomorrow at school" Jack said and hugged me and Ally. He pulled away. "Ok but whatever  don't tell Lauren.....Or best, don't tell anyone about y/n in a coma" Jack warned us. We nodded and we walked inside the room.

[ LAUREN ]

After y/n left, I felt kinda guilty. "Hahaha!!! There's my girl" I turn around and saw Brad with his gang. "That is one hella good job Jauregui" one of his friends said. "I'm so proud of you babe" Brad said and kissed me in the lips. I kissed back. He pushed me against the lockers and attacked my neck. He softly kiss me neck which cause me to moan. I felt him smirk against my neck.

His hands were on my thighs, slowly moving up until it reached my part. He cupped my pussy and I moaned. "HEY GET A ROOM WILL YA!!!!" His gang yelled. Brad and I pulled away. Brad held me by the waist. "Well, sorry. Now me and baby are going to go. We still have a date to go to" Brad said. "OOOHHHHH" the others said. We walked out of school.

Brad drove off. He dropped me to my house and we got out. We walked inside and sat on the couch. Brad wrapped his arms around me and I place my head on his shoulder. Taylor and Chris came down from upstairs. "Yay Simpson is here like that never happens everyday" Chris teases. "C'mon Chris. Get used to the fact that Brad is here everyday, how much more if these two will get married" Taylor said.

Taylor and Chris both hated Brad. They think Brad is a bad influence to me.

"C'mon guys" I said to them. They both rolled their eyes and walked in the kitchen. "I'm sorry about them" I apologized to Brad. He nodded with a smile, "It's ok Lauren. They'll get used to it one day" he said. I cuddled with him.

"CHRIS!!!!!"

I jumped and ran to the kitchen when I heard Taylor screaming. "What happened?" I asked. I gasped when I saw the kitchen all messed up. Taylor and Chris both have ketchup and flour in their body. "What happened?" I asked. Brad ram inside the room. "What happened?" He asked. "It's nothing Brad. Forget it" Chris responded. "What is going on here?" I questioned my two siblings. "Chris was going to make something but then he kinda.....Mixed it all up and boom!!!!!" Taylor said. "I'm sorry!!!!! I didn't read the instructions!!!!" Chris said. "Clean up and get dressed will you guys?" I said. They ran upstairs to their rooms.

Me and Brad walked back to the living room and cuddled again.

While we were cuddling, my mind was on y/n. I missed her so much. I honestly don't want to hurt her feelings. I just did that because Brad forced me to. I love Brad and I would do anything for him. He told me that if I'll hurt y/n, I would easily get into the popular crowd.

I'm just doing this for fame....

********************

Hey guys!!!!!

Sorry for the late update, I was busy working on my other stories. Please read my stories.