Chapter 21

*Esme POV*

I've been in here since yesterday, my wrists and ankles are sore and red.

I'm so hungry, I've barely had a thing to eat in two days.

I'm just waiting for Harry for a while, I'm wondering if he'll even come and find me.

I sigh deeply and look around, well I try to look, it's pretty hard with my swollen eye.

Dameon has completely bruised my face.

I have a black eye, a bruised cheek, busted lip.

Trust me, it's painful.

I wait...and wait...and wait.

Nothing. No harry. No Louis,Niall,Zayn,or Liam.

Nobody is here.

"Come on guys..please." I mutter to myself.

•••

*Harry POV*

We've been running, and we're getting closer and closer to Esme.

"I can read her mind now, boys!" Louis yells.

"Well, where is she?" I ask frantically.

He closes his eyes.

"This way." He points. "She's hurt, scared, trapped, chained up. It's pretty bad." He says and I sigh.

"Lets go." I say, and we take off.

We run for about thirty more minutes, and then I smell the awful stench of werewolves.

"Do to you boys smell that?" I cringe and they nod.

"Disgusting." Zayn says.

"Do they even take baths?" Niall snorts and I laugh.

We keep running, then I spot a small camp, a fire glowing and tents set up.

"Sh, look." I say and point.

We crouch and walk slowly to get a better view .

"Look, there's Alex." Liam whispers, and there was Alex, walking around the fire.

"And Ace." Niall adds, and then Ace comes out of a tent and sits beside the fire.

"Eh, there's Felix. Smartass." Zayn comments and I can't help but let out a chuckle.

"Oh look, it's Adrian, and then the clingy bitch. Trinity." Louis snorts and Trinity is walking around, probably looking for Dameon.

And then I see him.

"Dameon." I growl and the other boys snap their heads to look at the wolf boy.

He's walking around, shirtless, as usual, giving orders to the others.

Trinity jumps up and wraps her arms around his neck, and he pushes her to the ground.

I can't help but feel a little sorry for her, I know how it feels to love someone when they don't love you back.

"Where's Esme?!" I whisper shout, looking around anxiously.

"I don't know man, but she's here." Louis says.

"Lets go kill these bastards." I say and we heard our way into the camp.

As soon as we're in sight, the werewolves all look up at us.

"Where's my girl?" I growl and Dameon smirks.

"Oh I have her all to myself." He says evily, and I run up to him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"If you hurt me, she's dead." He threatens.

I back away and growl.

'Boys, go.' I mind message them, and they all start to attack other werewolves.

Liam on Alex, Niall on Ace, Zayn on Felix, Louis on Adrian and Trinity, since she's a girl she's weaker.

And Dameon..where's Dameon?

While I look around for him, I hear a yell and I look over to see Alex and Ace both dead.

Well done boys.

••

*Esme POV*

I hear a bunch of yelling and screaming, then Dameon busts through my door.

"Come on." He grunts and shoves me out the door with a gun to my head.

He wraps his arm around my neck and drags me with him.

We stop and I see Harry standing there.

"Esme." He whispers and I smile.

"Harry!" I yell happily and try to get out of Dameon's grip, but he pushes the gun closer to my temple.

"Don't hurt her!" Harry yells coming closer.

"Come any closer, she's dead." Dameon threatens.

Harry backs off, and tears fill my eyes.

"Now, we can do this easy. If you give me one thing, I'll let your girl go." Dameon says and Harry arches a brow.

"What do you want Dameon?" He growls.

"Your head." Dameon says and my heart stops.

Harry looks shocked and looks at me.

"My head?" He asks, and Dameon nods.

"If you let me kill you, I'll let your girl go, and never ever bother her again.

"No, don't do it!" I yell but Harry just looks at me sadly.

"You'll never bother her? Ever?" Harry repeats again.

"You have my word." Dameon sneers, and I shake my head.

"Harry, please, don't!" I yell, sobbing.

He just thinks for a bit before nodding.

"Okay Dameon, you can kill me." He says and Dameon smiles a wicked grin.

•••••

Sorry bout this cliffhanger! Don't worry, the story isn't over.

Thanks so much guys for commenting and voting!

I'll be going to camp on Friday-Sunday...so I might update on the busride there.

:) looove youuuu

*btw, didn't go over and edit this, sorry for any spell mistakes or anything else, please excuse it*

600 votes, 130 comments..I really did try my best on this chapter! :)