Chapter 12

*Harry POV*

She said I scared her, and it broke my heart to think I scared my mate.

She's supposed to feel loved and welcomed..not frightened and nervous.

After my little 'water work meltdown', she kissed me.

Why did she kiss me? I'll never know. But I sure as hell wasn't complaining.

So of course, after getting out of shock, I kissed her back. I wanted this kiss to last forever..it was fuckin amazing, let me tell you.

After about two minutes or so, she released my lips, out of breath.

I thanked her..for the kiss. I was so damn grateful that she had kissed me.

So, I pulled her in for another, and it was a hungry kiss. I needed to feel her lips against mine again.

I started running my hands up and down her arms, moaning a bit into the kiss.

I placed my hands on her upper stomach, close to her breasts.

But then, she pulled back, and looked at me like 'what the hell?'

"What the hell, Harry?" She said angrily. See, told you.

"I didn't tell you to feel me up, I just kissed you."

"Well I'm sorry, I got really into it." I admit, shrugging my shoulders

"I can tell." She scoffs, and gets up, walking out the door.

And I bet you can guess, I stared at that ass as long as I could.

•••

*Esme POV*

"So what did you guys talk about?" Liam asks after we came downstairs.

"Nothing!" Harry blurted out before I could speak.

"Well you definitely talked about something." Louis says.

"Just, Quiet! Please.." Harry says, trying to recover his temper. I give him a smile for atleast trying.

"Okay, okay. Sheesh." Louis mumbles.

"Now, Esme, go get ready, love, because we're going out." Harry says nicely, and walks up to our room.

••

In our room, Harry hands me a purple v-neck and blue jean shorts.

"Here, all we're doing is walking around, probably picking up some Starbucks." He says, handing me the clothes.

"Will I ever be able to pick my own clothes?" I giggle. He laughs and just nods his head.

Yeah right, if I'm lucky.

I slip on the clothes and Harry, already outside, honks his horn for me to hurry.

"Coming!" I yell, running out the door.

I hop into the car and slam the door shut.

Harry looks over at me and smiles, then we start our way into town.

••••

We get out of the car, and it starts sprinkling outside.

"Harry, where are we going?" I ask him, not even knowing what 'town' we are in.

"We're just walking around..enjoying each other's company." He replies, giving me a sly smile.

"So..is this like a..date then?" I ask, barely walking closer to him.

He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist,pulling me close to him.

"Yes, you can consider this as a date. Our first date." He says smiling at me.

I look around at the happy couples, strolling about, and there were very few loners walking around, but they still seemed happy.

"Harry, I've never been here before." I mutter aloud, and Harry nods.

"Yeah, I couldn't take you back to the old town, everyone would recognize you. Plus, you'd try to leave me." He says a bit upset.

I frown and shake my head. "I would not leave you Harry. I'm happy, and I'm staying."

"Really?" He asks surprised.

"Yes, really. I like spending time with you Harry." I say and he smiles at me.

He leans down and gives me a quick kiss, smiling.

I feel my heart flutter and I can't help but smile like an idiot. Gosh, why does he do this to me?!

•••

We exit Starbucks, holding our drinks. I take a sip of my drink and moan, it tastes so good.

"It's good, yeah?" Harry asks and I nod, gesturing him to take a sip.

He takes a sip and nods. "That is good." He agrees and grabs one of my hands with his free one and we continue walking down the sidewalks.

"I've had a really good time." I say and he smiles.

"Yeah, me t-" he starts, and then stops smiling, walking, and talking. He just stands there, glaring at someone evily.

I follow his glare and see a tan, buff guy about Harry's age, staring right at Harry and me, with a 'challenging' smirk on his face.

"Um..harry..?" I trail off, confused, and he grips my hand so tight, it's probably losing circulation.

He lets out a growl and jerks me off with him, heading towards the car.

I look back at the guy, and he winks at me, then walks off.

I shake my head. "Harry, what was that about?" I exclaim.

"Nothing, just come on." He growls lowly, and puts me in the car, gets in the drivers side,and cranks it up fast and zooms off.

Well then.

•••••••••

HEYYY guys..sorry I didn't update yesterday, you'll have to forgive at certain times, with me not having Internet and all.

But anyways, just thanks for reading and everything, I love you all.

And you know how people like..have names for their readers like..'Hello my giraffes!' Or some kind of shit like that, what should I call you guys? Potheads? I mean..idk.

-_-

25 votes, 20 comments for next chapter.