Chapter 19

*Harry POV*

Esme hadn't come home, and it was about 11:45 pm now, and I was worried to death.

"Guys, where do you think she is?!" I screech out, biting my fingernails.

"Mate, we can't pick up her scent from here, she must be far off." Liam says.

"Why do you think she's far off, you don't think he got her do you?" I question him.

"Well, she could've gotten lost." He says simply,shrugging his shoulders and raising his eyebrows.

"Ye, it is a big forest out there." Niall chimes in.

I just think they're trying to make me feel better, but right now, I'll take what I can get.

I just nod hopefully.

If Dameon got her, I swear to god I'll rip him to shreds when I find him.

"Should we go look for her?" Louis asks.

"I'm worried." I say and everyone rolls their eyes.

"We've noticed." Zayn snickers.

"Lets go look for her." I say and Liam smiles.

"Mate, I think we should hunt first." He says, and Niall's head shoots up.

"Yeah, Yeah. I agree with Liam." He says quickly, getting up.

"Calm down, lucky charms." Zayn says and Louis laughs.

I run my fingers through my hair and growl.

"This is no time to be joking! We have to find Esme!" I boom out, causing them to jump.

"Chill, Harry." Louis says and I glare at him.

"No I won't 'chill'! I'm worried about my partner, god knows where she is, the fleabag could've kidnapped her, or she could be lost and cold in those creepy ass woods!" I shout and he slouches in his seat.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

"I'm not meaning to be uptight, I'm just worried about her. I scared." I admit and Niall looks up as if he's about to say something about me admitting I'm scared, but I shoot him a warning look.

We just sit in silence for about 10 more minutes, thoughts buzzing through my mind.

I'm so worried about her.

Where could she be?

Is she okay?

Is she hurt?

She's definitely still alive, I know that, because if she died, I'd immediately know, I'd just become depressed.

But now that I think of it, I am hungry.

I haven't hunted in a few days..

Guilt washes over me as I realize I'm thinking of food instead of her, but then again, everything has to eat eventually, especially vampires.

And maybe if I had food, I could think better.

"Lads, let's hunt." I announce, and we all head out to catch our meals.

•••

*6 hours later*

*Esme POV*

"Mmm." I moan, hungry, tired, and sore, still hanging from these chains.

I haven't eaten all day, and it was late, really late now.

I think it's early in the morning, actually.

I squint my eyes as someone opens my door and walks into my hut.

So it is early morning, I see the sun coming out.

"Morning, sweetie." Someone snarls. Dameon. Sigh.

"Have a nice sleep?" He chuckles, coming over to me and caresses my cheek.

I flinch my head away, and frown my eyebrows at him.

"No." I mumble.

"Aw, does someone wanna be let go? Well, you should've thought of that before you defended..him." He gags when he says him, as in Harry.

"Did you mean it, or do you want to take it back?" He challenges.

Should I take it back? I did mean it, but I really don't want to stay chained up.

So, I decide to do the best thing.

"Of course I meant it." I retort back.

He squints his eyes and glares at me before raising his hand high in the air.

•••••

How's this chapter? Sorry if it was boring to you..

Now not all of you do this, but some of you just comment on my story and are all like. "Update."

And I appreciate it, knowing you want more, but couldn't add a little more emotion than that? I don't like to think I'm talking to and emotionless robot.

Sorry, I don't do that.

I love you all so much though:)

Do you want me to change my icon picture to a real picture of me..? Idk..Radom question.

:)

410 votes, 155 comments.