Chapter 16

•First things first! Follow these people that picked out the ship name 'Esmarry'

•Sing_for_me

•ReadyReader_101

•khyshon10

•aniallergirl

•Maddie2504

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*The next morning*

I awoke in the bed, snuggled up close to Harry with our arms wrapped around each other and our bodies close.

I looked up at his face to see his mouth slightly open and his cheeks flushed a tint of pink.

Smiling to myself, I tried to get out of his grip to go shower.

Oh my god, this always has to be the most challenging experience of my day.

Once I unwrap his arms from me and squirm out from under him, I get up and skip to the shower. Well, not literally skip but..whatever.

I grab some panties, bra, shirt, and jeans to put on after I bathe.

Stepping in the shower, I rinse off my body, scrub my hair, shave,and then get out.

I dry off my body and hair and put my clothes on.

Then I fix my mane..er hair..and apply some foundation to my face, some eyeliner, and mascara.

I go downstairs and Harry is already down there waiting.

"Good morning." He greets me and hugs me.

"Morning." I mumble back.

"Remember that my family is coming is like..10 minutes." He reminds me.

Oh shit I forgot.

"Uh..I forgot." I say nervously.

He just raises his eyebrows.

"Harry I'm nervous to talk with them." I admit to him.

"There's nothing to be worried about, I promise." He says, pulling me into an embrace.

I sigh and bury my head into his chest while he holds onto me.

***

*knock knock*

"I think you should go get it." Harry says pointing towards the door.

"Uh..but why?" I ask and he just shakes his head.

"Just answer it."

I huff and walk up to the door and open it to reveal very lovely faces that all resemble Harry atleast a little.

"Come in." I greet nicely and they all come in.

"Hi, I'm Gemma, Harry's sister." The young woman greets, pulling me into a hug.

"Hi, I'm Esme."

"Hello dear, I'm Annie, Harry's aunt." A woman that looks to be in her 30's greets.

"Hi Annie." I hug her back.

"I'm Austin, Harry's cousin." An attractive guy,looking about Harry's age, hugs me.

"Hey Austin." I mumble, hugging him back.

"Nice to meet you, Esme." An older looking man came and hugged me.

"I'm Harry's Uncle, David." He tells me and then goes to stand beside Annie, which I'm guessing those two are married.

"Alright, everyone come, sit." Harry says and everyone goes to the living room and takes their seats on the couches, Harry being next to me.

"Esme Dear, we just wanted to come here to tell you about everything and let you know that we are all here for you, and we will protect you." Annie starts off, giving me a warm smile at the end.

"Oh- okay." I stutter out, and Harry grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"So, Esme, I assume Harold has told you about Dameon, correct?" David asks and Harry winces at him using his real name.

"Yes, and about Trinity, Adrian, Felix, Alex, and Ace." I say and he nods in approval.

"Good, so you're well caught up." He states and I smile.

"So, Dameon, he hates Harry, I mean they're rivals, they're both the leader of their groups now and all and the most powerful." David starts.

"And Dameon will do almost anything to make Harry miserable, besides losing his pride and dignity. And now, since he knows Harry is at his happiest moment in life, since he's basically on cloud nine, Dameon is pissed as fuck." Gemma says and Annie looks at her disapprovingly with her foul words.

"That makes Dameon want one thing, the one thing that would practically kill Harry if he didn't have. And that is you, Esme." She says and I look at Harry nervously.

"But, no worries honey, we all will protect you, this isn't even half of the vampire pack anyways, but you will always be protected, we promise. Don't we, family?" Annie asks and everyone says yes or nods.

Harry kisses the top of my head and smiles at me.

"Everything will be fine." He whispers.

I can only hope.

••••••

Haiiiii guyyyyyssss!

Oh my gosh I am SO sorry I haven't updated, I've been so busy!

And my mom told me she was pregnant, Soo..yeah. :D

I know, this isn't a very good chapter and I apologise.

I also saw this got knocked off the vampire list completely, get back up yeah?:)

Love you guys and love reading your comments, they mean so much..really.

Oh yeah, I'm a girl..and Im 13..somebody asked me in the comments.

Well, comment your opinions and .. Write on my message board, inbox me whatever..I just wanna get to know you guys.

1300 reads, 300 votes, 105 comments:)

Btw...should I change the cover picture..I think I'm going to? Comment.