Chapter 15

*Harry POV*

So, she wants to know everything. Which I'm guessing is my life story, my family, who the "werewolf" guy is, and basically anything else I can think of.

So, where do I begin?

"Esme, where do I start?" I ask her, and she thinks for a minute.

"I want to hear how you got changed into a vampire." She states with a nod.

"Well, first of all, I didn't get changed into one. I was already born as a vampire,and my family was the head of them all. My Father's name was Vince, and my Mum's name was Elena.

They were the head vampires, in charge of them all, and that's how they died, by protecting everyone else." I stop and look at Esme who is looking at me with a serious expression.

"I'm sorry." she says sincerely, "About your parents." she finishes.

"Well, no need to be. It was their job to protect everyone." I sigh.

"Alright, back to the story"

"So, that gives me alot of responsibility. It has its pros and cons of being the son of the head vampires, like..I do always know exactly what is going on, and I have more powers than the average vamp. The other vampires will always do what I say. But, the main cons are, It gives me a whole bunch of responsibility, the others are always asking me what to do in bad situations. Everyone puts a large amount of pressure on me. But, I was raised correctly, thus, I know what to do." I finish my background story.

"You gettin all of this?" I ask Esme, who nods, encouraging me to go on.

"So, are you-" She begins, but I raise my hand, stopping her.

"Save all questions until the end of the story." I say

"But-" she tries again, but I glare at her.

"So, I'm assuming you want to know about the werewolves, yeah?" I comment and she sits up and nods rapidly.

"Alright, so, that guy you say, was indeed a werewolf, but not just any werweolf, he was the head werewolf, the alpha. He goes by the name Dameon. He absolutely despises me, and vise versa. We are complete enemies, we have wars, and now, since I have my mate, he wants you more than anything." I say and she shivers.

"He doesn't want me to have you, he wants to make you his. That's why I needed to mark you, and eventually, when I know you're ready, I'll change you into a vampire also." I tell her and her eyes get wide and she shakes her head.

"Yes, I will. You have no choice and I'm not going to argue with you about it." I boom out and she just huffs.

"So basically, Dameon has 'sidekicks'. Sure, there are many many werewolves, but he has his main sidekicks, and they're just blockheads." I say and she giigles.

"One of them is called Adrian. He has a gray fur coat and black eyes. He may look pretty intimidating, but hes pretty stupid, too. Then, there's Felix. He has a more of a tan fur coat and gray eyes, and he's probably the smartest out of the group. Next, there's Alex and Ace, the two twins. except, the look nothing alike. Don't ask me how that happened, but it did. Alex has just a plain brown fur coat, and plain brown eyes. He's pretty plain. Ace, he has a gray and tan fur coat with blue eyes. See, nothing alike." I explain and she raises her eyebrows.

"What does Dameon look like, in werewolf form?" She asks and I chuckle.

"I was getting there, Chatty Kathy." I say and she laughs.

"Dameon..he has a pitch black fur coat, and golden eyes that glow. He's undoubtidly the most powerful of them all. He's not as smart as Felix, but not as dumb as Adrian. He looks the most frightening in werewolf form, and he will do everything in his power to get what he wants." I say, and she looks a bit scared, so I put my arm around her protectively.

"Then, there's Trinity, and she's another one of his sidekicks who's a girl and obsessed with him. She has a golden fur coat and silver eyes, and she's the most powerful girl werewolf of them all." I say and Esme stiffens.

"What about your family?" She says barely above a whisper.

"Well, you're meeting my family tomorrow, we have things to discuss with you." I say seriously and she gulps.

I get up to leave the room, but before I do, I turn around to see Esme worried and deep in thought.

"Esme." I say loudly and she looks up at me.

"Werewolves have nothing on vampires, so you'll be fine and protected." I assure her and she immediately relaxes.

I smile and go downstairs and call my sister.

"Gemma, what time will you all be here tomorrow?" I ask.

"9 am sharp."

••••••

So, I really hope you guys like this chapter,I worked hard on it.

Sorry I didn't update sooner, I say how some of you were a bit upset with that, and I apologize.

But good news, I get my Internet back in 4 daysss! YAYYY!

And the ship name is..drumroll...Esmarry!

I'll give the shoutouts in the next chapter, I promise.

Comment if I used your ship name, and comment your thoughts on this chapter.

100 votes, 42 comments for next chapter.

Byeeee love youu!