Chapter 10

•Woahh you guys got my story back to number 57 on the vampire list, and you got it back on the fan fiction list! Ohh thank you:) and sorry it isn't very long, but I hope you like. I tried to show more of the other boys in this chapter too.•

*Esme POV*

I woke up to a loud thump.

"Ah, fuck." I hear Harry groan. I look over and see him stand up and rubbing his head.

"You okay there klutz?" I ask with a teasing smile.

"Ha Ha. Go back to sleep." He says sarcastically and just lays down again.

"Well it's not my fault you and your clumsy ass decided to fall out of bed," I check the clock," at 6:30 am, now is it?" I retorted and he just glared at me.

"Well it's not my fault that you and your greedy ass decided to take up the whole bed, I mean look at you!" He says, and I look at how I'm sprawled out everywhere.

I just giggle and crawl over to him.

"Aw, is somebody angry?" I mock, kissing the side of his head.

"All better?" I ask and he just laughs a little.

"You wish." He states, and pulls me into him, almost crushing my bones.

"Harryyy.." I whine and try shoving him off of me, but it was no use. This guy was holding me as if I were in a death trap.

"Who's the baby now?" He mocks, and kisses the top of my head before finally letting loosening his grip.

"Oh yeah, I was really being a baby while I couldn't breath!" I retort, out of breath.

"Breathing, not breathing, what's the difference?" He asks simply, closing his eyes and smiling.

"Uh, there's a big difference, like, life or death." I say and close my eyes.

Minutes later I feel him pull my closer and whisper "Well, not to me."

What a smartass. I mean, he can live without breathing.

I just decide to fall asleep again.

••••

I wake up about two hours later to Harry snoring, quite loudly, right in my ear.

Groaning in frustration, I get up, and head downstairs.

I must've look pretty..eh..moody? Because when Niall saw me downstairs he laughed.

"Woah, what happened up there?" He asks, laughing a bit.

Zayn looks up at me now. "Yeah, did Harry try to feel you up or something?" He asks laughing, and high fiving Niall.

"No, that freaking motor boat up there, won't shut the hell up snoring." I complain, and Zayn and Niall start laughing again.

I pout and Liam pats the seat next to him, suggesting I sit over there.

"And then, he wakes me up at 6:30 this morning from falling out of bed." I whine even more.

"Are you still tired?" Liam asks nicely.

"Well, not really, I don't think it'd be easy going back to sleep." I tell him and he nods.

I see that they were watching Hardcore Pawn.

"Dude, that chick needs to chill the fuc.k out." Zayn says, and Niall giggles and agrees.

"So, where's Louis?" I ask, and as if on cue, he waddles through the door, scratching his messy hair, and still looking half asleep.

"Morning Lou." Liam says, and Louis just nods his head.

I guess he's not a morning person.

He grabs the remote and turns it to..Spongebob. Yay.

Yeah, I still like Spongebob.

I walk over and sit by Louis who gives me a small smile.

"So, Spongebob?" I giggle, acting as if it was stupid.

"Yeah, who doesn't like Spongebob." He says, looking at the screen.

I just glare at him before finally admitting. "I know right."

He smiles at me ,"Yesss." He says happily, high fiving me.

"You're actually alot cooler than I thought." He adds.

"Yeah because there's nothing like a girl who likes Spongebob, right?" Zayn remarks sarcastically.

"That is right Zayn. Glad you finally figured that out." Louis says sassily before rolling his eyes.

"Who wants breakfast?" I ask, and their eyes lit up.

"How much better do you get?" Louis asks, giving me a big smile.

"Oh my god, I do." Niall says groaning.

"I guess that's everybody then?" I ask, heading toward the kitchen.

"Well, you don't have t-" Liam starts, but Niall cuts him off.

"Shutup Liam, let the girl cook." He says, before giving me a smile.

I just laugh at them, and open their fridge.

Wow, lots of stuff here. Okay, where do I start?

I grab some eggs, bacon, sausage and I get out a pan.

When I'm almost finished cooking, I feel two arms wrap around me and two lips press against my neck.

"Morning." Harry whispers.

"Morning." I reply with no emotion. Hey, I'm still not butt-crazy inlove with Harry...at all.

He starts kissing my neck and before he can go any further, the food was done.

"Ah, food is done." I yell, moving away from Harry, and he looks shocked.

"Yayyyy!" Niall comes in, filling his plate.

"Wait, I just thought, don't you guys..y'know..only drink blood?" I ask, and they all look at me.

Louis chuckles a bit at my cluelessness.

"No, no. I mean yes, we love blood, and without it, we will die. But, we still eat human food..sometimes. Kind of like an appetizer." He says, and I nod in understanding.

"Well, that makes sense." I say.

I look over and see Harry just staring at his plate, obviously not interested.

I walk over to him and put my hands on his shoulder.

"Is it really that bad?" I ask him, and he just shakes his head.

"No, I just have some things on my mind." He replies, and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Like what?" I ask concerned.

"Esme I need to talk to you after you eat." He says suddenly, storming out of the room and up the room and up the stairs into our room.

Oh boy.

••••

So chapter 10 everybody!

Btw, love reading your comments:) so nice.

& again, I can't update THAT much for about two weeks.

Sorry. But I love you all!

10 votes, 8 comments for next chapter.