Chapter 9

*Esme POV*

"Wake up." A voice said, with no emotion.

I just moaned and turned over.

"Come on, get up." He said, shaking my shoulders lightly.

"Whyy" I whine, rolling over and putting the cover over my head.

I felt the bed lighten and heard footsteps, and I guess he got up.

All of a sudden, I feel my covers jerk off me and I open my eyes and glare at the blurry figure before me.

After my eyes had focused, a smirking Harry was shown before me.

"What the hell?" I ask angrily, but he just lets out a small chuckle and grabs me by my waist and throws me over his shoulder.

"Harry! Put me down!" I yell, banging my fists against his back.

He just shakes his head and lets out a laugh.

Next thing I know, he drops me into a bathtub that was full of water, with my clothes still on.

"Now next time I tell you to get up, you will." He says with with an evil smile.

I just glare at him and before I can argue he interrupts me.

"Now clean up, I'm taking you out today." With that, he walks out of the bathroom.

I look around, I don't even know which part of the house I was in.

I take off me clothes and start to wash up.

I shampoo and condition my hair, rinse it out, then wash my body with some peppermint scented body wash.

Then, I shave my legs and get out.

I dry my hair and my body and walk into the next room with my towel.

What the hell am I supposed to wear? Where are my clothes? Where am I?

I look around then spot a pretty large bed with just a note on it.

I walked over and picked up the note, and it read: 'Esme, sit down on this bed and wait for Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie. They will do your makeup, clothes, and hair.

-Harryxx'

Okay then, I'll just sit there. After about five minutes or so, three girls come busting through the door, and I jump at the sudden act.

"Oh, sorry to keep you waiting,dear." One girl with long brown flowing hair says.

"Oh um, it's fine." I say, standing up.

"Well I'm Eleanor, that's Danielle, and this is Perrie." She said, gesturing to the other two girls.

Danielle waves and smiles and Perrie does the same.

"Alright, so I'll be doing your makeup." Perrie starts.

"Eleanor will be picking your clothes, trust me, she's like a fashionista freak." Perrie says, and Eleanor just laughs.

"And Danielle will be doing your hair." She says and Danielle nods.

"Okay girls, get out your supplies." Eleanor says, clapping her hands.

"Come sit down here." Danielle says, dragging me to a chair and plopping me down.

She gets out a curling iron, and lots of other hair supplies, while Perrie is getting out her huge makeup box and taking out her makeup.

Danielle starts spraying my hair, and curling it I suppose since I see her with the curling iron.

"Okay, now look at me." Perrie says, and starts putting makeup on my eyes.