|12| lust and pleasure

As they neared the younger's house on the drive back they both knew what was going to happen. And it did. The car doors were locked and the front door unlocked, closed as fast as it opened.
Aleks' back was pressed against it and his lips to James'. The older's hands traveled the smaller framed body, sliding underneath the black shirt and against the pale skin. Aleks shivered at the cold touch, but he didn't mind it. James swiped his tongue across Aleks' bottom lip, immediately allowed to explore his mouth.
The two slipped their shoes off, their lips never leaving each others and their hands never leaving the other's body.
"Room." Aleks murmured, receiving a nod from James. James picked Aleks up, walking down the hallway while making sure to teasingly squeeze the Russian's ass.
Aleks motioned to which room was his, the door being shut and Aleks being lied out onto the bed as soon as they entered. James unzipped his hoodie as the other took his off, biting his bottom lip as Aleks' pale stomach was shown.
James crawled on top of Aleks, placing wet kisses along the males neck.
"James!" Aleks chuckled, slightly turning his head.
The aforementioned male smirked, lightly grinding their hips together.
"James.." Aleks repeated with more lust in his voice.
"Mh, you sound just as good as you look." James spoke in a husky voice, raising the Russian's shirt up before planting his lips across his chest.
Aleks threw his forearm over his eyes, his cheeks tinted red. James briefly took a step back to kick his jeans off, noticing Aleks looking at him.
"Like what you see?" James grinned, striking an unnecessary pose.
Aleks breathed out a laughter, pulling James back onto the bed and crawling on top this time. "How could I not?" The boy hummed, palming the older through his boxers. James let out a deep breath, resting his head on the plush pillow. Aleks crawled to the end of the bed, inching down James' boxers at a dreadfully slow pace. His length finally sprung out, causing Aleks to lick his lips as he stared up at James, catching his eye.
"Fuck, don't look at me like that, prick." James huffed, earning a giggle from Aleks.
Aleks placed his wet lips on the tip, gently dragging his tongue across the slit. James let out a soft 'mmh', encouraging Aleks to continue. He swirled his tongue around the tip, causing James' hand to grip lightly at his hair. He slowly took in more of the other's length, making sure to run his tongue up and down the prominent vein, causing the erection to twitch slightly.
Aleks looked up at James, then to his chest that was rising and falling slowly, then back up at his brown eyes. He took nearly all of James' length in his mouth and to his throat, glad he didn't gag as he enjoyed the quiet moan that left the olders mouth, the hand that gripped his hair slightly tighter, the once cheerful face that has turned into one of lust and pleasure as his eyes briefly fluttered shut. Aleks' lips traveled back to the tip before moving back down, repeating the process.
"A-Aleks," James breathed out, "I can't take much more of this, especially if you keep fucking looking at me like that.."
Aleks smirked, pulling away from James' hard on and slowly sliding his jeans down as James fully discarded his boxers.
"Lube?" James questioned.
Aleks pointed to the top drawer, kicking off his boxers. James grabbed the liquid and tossed it onto the bed, pulling Aleks on top of him before flipping over. He began planting butterfly kisses along his body, tracing his hand along his sides.
"God, you are so gorgeous." James mumbled, placing kisses along Aleks' inner thigh. He grabbed the small bottle, squeezing some of the lubricant onto his fingers. He moved his lips back to Aleks' as he slowly slid a finger inside of him, the Russian's arms immediately wrapping around the other.
"Mmh.." Aleks threw his head back, James' lips going back to his neck. As James found his boyfriend's sweet spot in the crook of his neck he added another digit inside of him, slowly pumping his fingers in and out of him as he felt Aleks' hot breath against his ear. He noticed Aleks was getting impatient, so he quickly added the third finger.
"James, please.." Aleks whined.
James obliged to the vaguely spoken request, pulling his fingers out before squeezing more of the cold liquid onto his hand to coat himself.
"Okay.. Ready?" James asked, wanting to give Aleks a last chance to back out.
Aleks nodded, lightly shutting his eyes. James rubbed his member against Aleks' hole before slowly sliding inside of him, stopping midway before slowly sliding almost fully out. He made sure to keep his eyes on Aleks' face, not wanting to hurt the other. He's never had this much self control while being inside someone before, but he felt differently with Aleks. He slowly pushed himself further into Aleks, their eyes meeting. Aleks gave a short nod and James fully pushed himself inside of Aleks, a moan escaping his lips. Once again James slowly slid himself out of the tightness, this time entering a bit quicker. Aleks threw his arms behind him, gripping at the pillow. James rested his hands on Aleks' hips, pulling him closer. As Aleks' eyebrows became less scrunched, and his lips became more parted, and his breaths more uneven and his moans more frequent, James sped up his thrusts and became a bit rougher.
"Ah, f-fuck, James," Aleks moaned out.
"Aleks," James did the same, loving how his own name sounded when moaned out by the other.
Aleks reached down and grabbed James' hand, bringing it to his manhood. James smirked, doing as the other wanted and grasping his length, stroking it in time with his thrusts.
Aleks arched his back, gripping his fingers at James' back. James knew he was close as he clenched around him, so he began angling his thrusts, finding Aleks' sweet spot rather soon according to the moan and curse that slipped out of his mouth.
"Shit, James, I'm.. I'm close.."
"I know, me too," James growled, thrusting harder as he stroked Aleks faster. Aleks' nails dug deeper into James' back, and that's when the older knew he was coming. The ribbons of white shot out onto the youngers stomach, some reaching to his chest.
"James! Ah!" Aleks screamed out his name, clenching around him.
After seeing Aleks' face of pure ecstasy and hearing him scream his name as he came, James followed close behind. He released his seed inside of Aleks, slowing down his thrusts as his cock twitched inside of his boyfriend. He slowly pulled out, falling next to the other as the two breathed heavily.
"Holy fuck, I need some water after that." James breathed out, earning an airy chuckle from Aleks.
"You can go get it yourself." The younger managed to say, shutting his eyes.
James laughed, lazily walking to the kitchen to grab two water bottles before returning back to the room, tossing the other to Aleks as he took a few sips from his own.
He plopped down next to Aleks, staring up at the ceiling. "Guess I can't walk around my house shirtless anymore." James spoke, implying the now red nail and scratch marks on his back.
"Shit, yeah, sorry about that, kind of got too caught up in the moment."
James chuckled, sliding on his boxers. "Don't worry about it, that was actually pretty fucking hot." James turned onto his side, wrapping his arm around Aleks. He placed on last kiss on his neck before shutting his eyes.
"Goodnight, Aleksandr."
Aleks could only reply with a soft hum, too tired to say anything else.