|10| addicting

Aleks awoke to the smell of James' sweet cologne and his chest softly rising up and down with each breath. He blinked a few times, briefly looking up at his sleeping boyfriend's gentle face. His mouth was slightly open, his head tilted to the side. Aleks smiled as he saw his messy hair before staring out the window. It was still dark outside, the streets empty and silent. The younger reached to grab his phone, squinting as the brightness shining on his tired eyes. He saw the time was 5:23 AM, but noticed this was James' phone.
7 missed calls.
2 new voice mails.
15 new messages.
Aleks furrowed his brows, swiping down the notification bars. Most of the notifications was from "Jessica." Aleks bit his lip, contemplating whether or not to open the messages. He placed the phone back face down on the table, not wanting to be nosy. He let out a short huff, staring back out the window. Maybe he'll ask about it in the morning.
Aleks reached for his phone, opening his messages and going to the first contact. Jordan.

hey bud. still alive. no need to call the cops n get all psycho kitty

He placed his phone back down, not even bothering to await the response as he was probably still asleep. He clicked off the television as a yawn left his lips. Aleks rested his head and hand back on James' chest and let his eyes drift shut again, attempting to get more sleep other than the couple of hours he had gotten.

ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡

When Aleks woke up again, the sun was shining through the window, illuminating the room and the people in it.
"Sorry, did I wake you up?" James asked in a scruffy voice, running his hand gently through the younger's hair.
"Mh, no, it's okay." He replied, keeping his head on the others chest. He stared at the television, watching whatever show James had put on.
Aleks looked up at James, furrowing his brows. "Why are you staring at me?"
James has a small smile on his face, breathing out a laughter. "You just look really beautiful."
"Beautiful?"
"Yeah." James clarified, keeping his eyes on the other. "Has no one ever called you beautiful..?"
Aleks shrugged his shoulders. "Not really."
James pulled Aleks up so he was sitting above his waist. He pulled the boys face closer to his, finding his confused and suprised look slightly humorous.
"Well, beautiful doesn't even begin to describe you." James spoke quietly, glaring at Aleks' lips.
Aleks licked his lips, glancing down at James' before bringing his eyes back to the other's.
"I don't believe that."
"Aleks?"
"Yeah?"
"Shut the fuck up and kiss me already."
Aleks quietly chuckled, slowly leaning forward and gently placing his lips on James' soft ones. James placed his hands onto the Russian's hips, their lips moving in sync calmly together.
Aleks' stomach let out a small growl, causing James to laugh as he pulled away from the kiss.
"You hungry?" James asked, licking his lips.
Aleks nodded, biting his bottom lip.
"Want me to make breakfast?" The older offered.
Aleks shook his head. "No, it's okay. You're my guest, I'll cook."
"Yeah, but you're my boyfriend. Let me cook."
Aleks sighed, rolling his eyes. "Okay."
James smirked, pulling the Russian closer for another kiss, lightly running his fingers along his back.
"God, your lips are addicting " James mumbled.