|11| hordan

"So, who's Jessica?" Aleks asked, putting the dishes away in the sink before going back to the sofa.
James hesitated before answering, sitting next to Aleks. "Oh, umm.. She's my sister. Why do you asked?"
"I accidentally picked up your phone instead of mine this morning and saw a bunch of missed shit from her. Everything alright?"
"Oh, yeah. I didn't really tell her I was leaving for the night. She probably just got pissed about it or something, per usual."
"Yikes."
"Yeah.."
Aleks unplugged his phone from the charger, reading Jordan's text.

<good to hear youre not murdered yet. hows everything going?

its going pretty good. we just ate breakfast. idk what to do now. maybe we can swing by your place??

Aleks moved closer next to James, resting his head on his shoulder. "Wanna go meet Jordan?"
"Jordan?" James paused, remembering the name. "Oh yeah, Hordan, sure."

<i guess so. text me when you're on your way

prob gonna leave right now. see you soon ;^)

<why are you sending me winkys

lmao

"Alright, let's go." Aleks said, grabbing his keys and jacket.
"Wait, where's my beanie?" James asked, patting down his mop of hair. Aleks pointed to the discarded fabric on the floor, James picked it up and pulled it over his head.
"Okay, I'm ready." James said as he patted his pockets, making sure his phone, wallet, and keys were in place.
Aleks led the way out the front door, locking it behind them before walking to his car.
"So how far is his place?" James asked, sliding into the passenger seat.
"It's only like a seven minute drive." Aleks replied as he started up the car.
"Damn, they still play this song?" James asked with a chuckle as the radio turned on. "My.. sister used to always listen to this." He began tapping his fingers before softly signing along.
"I like where we are, when we drive-" James paused, turning towards Aleks and pointing. "in your car." He giggled softly before continuing.
"I like where we are. Here."
James bobbed his head to the beat as Aleks drove.
"Cause our lips, can touch. And our cheeks, can brush. Our lips, can touch. Here." James smiled, laughing. "Then this part gets shitty and I don't know the rest of the words. The older spoke as he changed the station.
"Aw, that's it? I was enjoying your singing." Aleks grinned.
"Pfft." James stared out the window for a brief moment before getting bored of the sight, turning towards Aleks instead.
"This view is amazing." James smirked.
"Yeah, it's kind of nice on the way to Jordan's house. I wouldn't qualify it as amazing, but hey, whatever makes you happy."
"How could it not be amazing? Brushed back brown hair, brown eyes, beautiful figure.. Hell. Amazing is an understatement."
Aleks bit his lip, looking at James for a second before turning back his gaze on the road. "You have quite the way with words, don't you?"
"So I've been told." James murmured, a daring thought running through his mind. "I like to speak the truth." He leaned slightly to the left, wanting to make his actions smooth and natural. "Especially to people like you, who seem like they don't hear it enough." James lightly placed his hand on Aleks' thigh, a devious smile appearing on his face.
"O-oh, well, thank you.." Aleks muttered, trying to focus on the road.
James traced his fingers softly up and down the Russian's thigh, humming quietly. "Mh, anything for you." James flicked his eyes to Aleks', trying to read his expression.
"Uh, we're almost there.. s-so.." The boy licked his lips, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.
"Oh, sorry, do you want me to speed up the process?" James grinned, pausing his actions.
Aleks breathed out a laughter, shaking his head. "Y'know, I really wouldn't want to show up to my friends house with a hard on. Not dealing with that awkwardness today." Aleks moved James' hand from his thigh, intertwining their fingers together.
Before James could protest, the car was pulled into a parking lot.
"Okay, don't do too much 'romantic' things or flirting or whatever, Jordan's kind of protective over me now." Aleks mumbled, unlocking their fingers.
"What? Why?" James asked, immediately regretting it from Aleks' facial reaction and remembering hearing about a third worst boyfriend. "Shit, no, sorry, I-"
"It's okay.. Let's just.. go inside, yeah?"
James nodded, pressing his lips together as he stepped out of the car.
The two walked to the door, hands at their sides. Aleks rung the doorbell an unnecessary amount of times, pressing it until the red hatted man opened up the door with an unamused face.
"Who is it." He asked blandly.
"Pizza delivery." Aleks replied, taking the tallers cap and putting it on himself.
Jordan shook his head, holding the door open for the two.
"Nice to meet you, you must be James." Jordan smiled warmly, holding his hand out.
James took it in his own, receiving a firm handshake.
"Indeed I am, Hordan." James gave a toothy grin as Aleks snickered.
"Where's the kitty?" Aleks asked, looking around the room.
Jordan clicked his tongue, calling for his friend's favorite cat. "Shep, come here buddy!"
The gray cat emerged from behind the wall, his tail in the air as he trotted to his owner.
"Shepard, no, come give me the love." Aleks smiled, crouching down and holding his hand out. The cat walked over, brushing his face along Aleks' fingers. James smiled, quietly taking out his phone and snapping a picture.

<you are too cute

James attached the photo before sending the text. He glanced around the apartment before looking back at Jordan.
"I just got this new drone helicopter thing. You guys wanna check it out?" The tallest spoke.
"Sure, sounds awesome." James smiled, stealing glances at Aleks every moment he could.

stop sneaking pictures of me you weirdo.

James laughed quietly as he read the text while following behind the two.

<i cant help it. gives me something to look at when i go back home without you by my side ;-(

aww. dont worry theres always skype.

<yeah but with skype i cant feel your skin against mine.

oh lord dont get me going

<;^]]]

pay attention to jordan

asshole