|8| visit

*A/N SSHIT I FORGOT ABOUT UPDATING IM SORRY HAVE A LATE CHAPTER*

-----

<ok, ill be over in like an hour

you said that a half hour ago

<sorry, had to deal with something. give me a half hour to get ready and then ill drive the half hour there

<cool if i spend the night, right?

yeah. unless you do something stupid. if not its pointless to drive an hour in one day just to visit me

<its definitely not pointless

if you say so

<i do. ok lemme hop in the shower ill text u in a bit xoxo

kk

Aleks tossed his phone on the sofa, glancing around his house once again to make sure everything was tidy and neat. He had a couple candles lit, making the rooms smell fantastic. He decided to call his friend during his freetime.
Ring..
Ring..
Ring..
"Hello?"
"Hey, Jordan!"
"What's up?" The taller asked, the same he usually does whenever the Russian calls.
"Okay, guess what."
"What?"
"James is coming over."
"Uh-oh."
"Thanks for the optimism, dude."
"Sorry," Jordan chuckled. "Stay safe, yeah?"
"I will, dad, don't worry. If I don't call or text by tomorrow morning, tell the police James Wilson murdered me."
"James Wilson. Gotcha."
The two shared a laugh, Aleks plopping down onto the sofa. "He seems like an alright guy. Not the murderer type, we should be good."
"Remember those movies we used to watch? The non-murderous looking people are usually the murderers."
"Hell no, don't say that shit, you're gonna make me paranoid."
"I'll be the friend who gets revenge. I'll bust through the door and do my warrior stance. I'll bust out my knife collection."
"Oh, please. I've seen you try to swing around the butterfly knife and I've seen the cuts it left all over your hands."
"Hey! I know how to use it now, thank you very much."
"Yeah, okay."
"Don't make me use it on you, Aleksandr."
"Don't call me that." Aleks mumbled, suddenly annoyed by anyone but James calling him by his full name.
"Okay, I gotta get back to work, text or call if you need anything."
"Okay, thanks Jordan."
"Good luck." And with that he hung up.
Aleks took a deep breath, tapping his fingers along his thigh. He stared up at the ceiling, briefly running over scenarios that could happen when he opens the door and meets the male face to face. His boyfriend.
Would they kiss?
Would they hug?
Shake hands..?
Awkwardly stare at each other before he steps to the side as says, "Come in! Would you like anything to drink or eat?"
Aleks puffed out a breath, fearing the last scenario would probably happen. He heard a knock on his door and felt his heart drop, looking at his phone to realize he had gotten the "on my way" text.
"Shit," He mumbled. The text was sent ten minutes ago, how did he already get here? "Dammit.."
Aleks looked in the mirror placed on the wall, quickly running his hands through his hair and adjusting his v-neck before he considered himself presentable. He took a deep breath and smiled before opening the door.
"Hey!"
"Um.. hey?" Aleks muttered, furrowing his brows.
"You let me borrow this the other day, thanks!" His neighbor spoke before handing him the borrowed tool set.
"No problem." Aleks said as he took the small blue bag, softly shutting the door. He sighed, throwing the bag into the closet.
"Jesus, scared the shit out of me." Aleks murmered to himself, the interaction making him realize how anxious he was about meeting his new boyfriend for the first time. He plugged his phone into his stereo, opening the Spotify app and picking a random station. He allowed the music to quietly flood through the main room, humming along to the tune. He turned it up before walking to the bathroom so he could still hear it. Aleks sprayed cologne on the sides of his neck and once on his wrist, rubbing it against the other. He put on another layer of deodorant, just to be safe. He spiked his hair up a bit more, wanting to make an amazing first appearance. The boy wondered if James had put any thought to as how he looked, seeing as he usually just wears a dark hoodie and his accompanying dark beanie. He softly sang along to the music as he walked back into the main room, trying to be as calm, cool, and collected as he could be.
Another knock on the door nearly brought him into a panic. He turned off the music, straightened out his shirt, and made his way to the door. His lanky fingers grasped the doorknob, a breath escaping through his lips. He licked his lips, turning the doorknob and opening the only separating barrier between the two.
Aleks brought his eyes upwards, meeting with the chocolate ones of James Wilson. The older male was taller than him, but only by an inch or two. He wore a buttoned up flannel, his usual beanie, and a smile on his face. God, he looked even more amazing in person.
"Hey." James said lowly.
"Hey." Aleks replied, a smile beaming on his own lips.
James reached behind his back, presenting a beautiful bouquet of flowers to his boyfriend.
"Hope you like flowers."
Aleks chuckled, grabbing the flowers before wrapping his arms around the other. "I love them if they're from you."
James returned the hug, placing his arms around Aleks' smaller frame.
"You smell really good." James admitted, a giggle leaving his lips afterwards. "Is that a weird thing to say?"
Aleks shook his head no, the smile still upon his lips. "No- no, you smell good too." He lingered the hug for a second longer, backing up to let the other inside.
"Please, come in."
James entered the house, his eyes glancing around. "Nice place you got."
"Thanks." Aleks took his eyes off his boyfriend for the first time since he got here, looking towards the kitchen. "Uhm, would you like anything to drink? Eat?" He spoke, already feeling the awkwardness attempting to make its way towards them.
"A water would be fine." James said as he sat down on the sofa, grabbing the nearby Xbox controller. He turned the system on, flicking his eyes between the characters.
"Which one is yours?" James asked as Aleks sat down next to him, setting the water bottles on the table.
"ImmortalHD." Aleks told him, taking a sip of his water.
"Nice name." James teased, looking towards the flowers set in a glass vase in the middle of the kitchen counter.
"Whatever, I was like twelve."
James snicked, browsing through the pinned apps. "What do you wanna do? Play games? Watch movies? Netflix and chill?"
Aleks lightly punched his boyfriends leg, laughing. "Netflix and chill all the way." He joked.
James rolled his eyes, grinning. "No, seriously."
Aleks shrugged, leaning back into the sofa. "You choose, you're the guest here."
James smirked, loading up Netflix.
"Don't worry, no Netflix and chill."
Aleks took out his cellphone, looking towards James. "You want some pizza?"
"Sure, I'm down. Get some breadsticks too."
"Alright." Aleks entered the familiar number, placing the phone next to his ear. "Hello?" Aleks spoke in his Russian accent, causing James to hold in a laugh. Aleks placed his finger to his lips, telling him to be quiet. "Hello, yes, this the pizza, yes?"
James rolled his eyes, a toothy grin on his face as he searched for something to watch.
"Medium pepperoni and breadstick." The Russian accent still laced the boy's words. "No, large. Yes. Yes."
Aleks had to repeat his address to the poor guy on the phone about 4 times before the order could actually complete. As soon as he hung up, the two erupted into laughter.
"The fuck was that?" James' wheeze turned into a louder laugh. "You gotta answer the door like that too, you know."
Aleks laughed, nodding. "It will probably be a different person, but whatever."
"You're a fucking dork."
"Only around you."