"Kasim... She loves Kasim since when? How?" Said Faryal.

"Since he came and stayed over at the house, I'm sorry but I had to tell you Faryal" said Ammarah.

"But why did she try to commit suicide?!" Said Faryal.

"Because she loves him! For the past few days she been acting weird but I didn't think she would do something like this!" Said Ammarah. Faryal started crying, she didn't know what to do or say anymore. Her sister tried to kill herself because she loves Kasim! Her Kasim, the love of HER LIFE. Why did she have to love the same guy, since childhood they liked and shared the same things but the same guy, that was not possible. Ammarah went back inside the hospital which Faryal stood outside crying her eyes out, Kasim came and said, "What are you doing out here in the cold, come inside".
"I needed some fresh air" said Faryal.
"It's cold, here wear my jacket" said Kasim.
"No I'm ok" said Faryal.
"No you have to wear it or you'll get a cold" said Kasim. So she wore his jacket and hugged him, "Please stop crying, Anam will be better soon".
Faryal started crying more, "Faryal, don't worry she'll be ok, just pray for her" said Kasim. After a while they both went inside and find out Anam has gained conscience, Faryal told Kasim to go and see her and that she will be there but she has to do something first so he went in without Faryal. When Anam saw Kasim, she smiled, he went towards her and said, "Are you ok?".
"Yes I'm fine" said Anam.
"Why did you do this Anam?" Asked Kasim. Anam didn't say anything, her parents walked in and asked her why she did it but Anam refused to answer them, the doctor walked in and said please don't pressurise the patient, it's not good for her. So Adam and Sabha decided to leave it until she decided to tell them herself, Anam looked around and said, "Where is Faryal?".
"I don't know she was here a while ago, waiting for you to regain consciousness" said Kasim.
"Ok" said Anam. Meanwhile Faryal drove to the nearest mosque to ask for help as she didn't know what to do, after she prayed and went into her car. She got a call, it was a modelling agency saying that they are offering her a modelling job for a month and she will be travelling around the world. She accepted the offer, they told her that she had to come ASAP so Faryal went to home and started packing, the modelling agency had booked her tickets already so Faryal decided to go to the hospital to see Anam before going. Kasim saw her with a suitcase and was shocked, "Why did you bring your suitcase? Where were you? Everyone was worried about you! I tried calling your phone a billion times but you didn't answer! I was worried sick!" Said Kasim. He walked forward to hug her but Faryal moved away.

"I got a call from a modelling agency and well I have to go to London tonight, they booked my tickets I have no choice I have to go" said Faryal.

"Are you serious?! Your sister just committed suicide! Instead of going to see if she's ok, you are going to London for a modelling career! Faryal you can't be serious! I don't believe you! What really happened? I can tell something is wrong? Please tell me!" Said Kasim.

"I'm serious! I have to go! Being a doctor was my goal but being a model was a dream, I never excepted it to happen now I've got the opportunity to fulfil my dream before med school starts" said Faryal.

"Wow! I never excepted this from you faryal! You're being selfish when your family need you the most, you have decided to leave!" Said Kasim.

"Kasim, I don't want to argue about this" said Faryal.

Faryal went into the ward, Anam was sleeping, Faryal told her parents that she has to leave. Faryal's mum tried to stop her but her dad said that she could go. Faryal met everyone and said, "I'll be back soon". Kasim stood there waiting for Faryal to meet him but she walked right past him.

"Faryal!" He shouted, grabbed her hand. Faryal turned around and said, "Let go".
"I'm sorry for what I said earlier I didn't mean it, i was just confused and upset. I'll come with you to London and then we will go to med school together.

"No Kasim, you're mum is here. You should spend time with her and I'll be fine thanks anyways" said Faryal.

"Faryal, what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this. As if I'm nobody to you" said Kasim. Faryal looked at her watch and said, "Sorry guys I'm running late, bye". Her parents waved and said, call us when you reach". Kasim went inside the hospital to see Anam, Kasim sat there waiting for Anam to wake up. He sat there upset, he wondered why Faryal was behaving like this with him. Did he do something wrong he thought, meanwhile Faryal had arrived at the airport, she sat there thinking about Kasim. How rudely she behaved towards him, she started tearing up. When she finally started being happy again and found true love, she had to let it go. Faryal only took the modelling offer so that she could distant herself for Kasim for a while as she didn't know what to do. Anam loved him but Faryal didn't want to leave Kasim for her but due to the current situation she thought it was best for her to leave.

Hey guys I hope you are all well, first of all sorry for not updating I've been so busy with life and haven't been well lately so didn't have the time and concentration to write but I hope you like this chapter please don't forget to comment share and like.

Thank you 😊