Chapter 24: Nerves.

Start from the beginning

"Surprised and scared." Amelia repeated, this time smile on her face was invisible. Her lips were pressed into a thin line, her eyes still shining tho, but slightly less.

"Is this about telling Jule?" Other female that happened to be Amelia's friend spoke gently.

"It is about everything. My parents, the whole society, even-" she stopped when she realized that Leon in fact doesn't know the story about Johan. Terrible human being that Amelia was dealing with once again.

"Even?"

"Johan."

"Who is that?"

"Amelia's ex from high school." Hanna answered shortly. "He is a terrible human being that Amelia left behind years ago but he is back in her life because Amelia is his professor at university."

"And has set his goals so high just to make my life a living hell. I doubt he dares because I can easily make his life worse than he can make mines."

"Jule knows about him right?"

"Yep. I accidentally ran into him when Jule and I were buying presents for Christmas." Amelia sighed and leaned back into her bed. "I wouldn't be so worried if I knew that he wasn't in contact with my family, and if they find out about this child they are going to want be in its life."

"Oh hell no. They don't have the right. My family does, which happens to be yours. Julian's family does and even Leon's because let's be honest, he is your best friend besides me." Hanna jumped on her legs just of the thought of Amelia's parents coming in contact of any kind with that kid.

"Julian would probably kill them both of they tried."

"See, even Leon knows it."

"They is one problem tho." Amelia raised her eyebrows. "I still need to tell him about it."

"He would be angry if he knew that you are doubting him. Maybe hurt." Leon shrugged it off. "But hey, I'm not the one that has to carry a child for 9 months nor that is possible so I can't understand. "

"Well, trust me Leon, I would be scared too." Hanna said shortly. "That is like the biggest fear of every girl on this planet."

"Point taken." He nodded his head, not saying anything making the silence fill in the empty space between the three of them. Everyone took the silence differently. Leon took it like something relaxing, Hanna took it like something really awkward and Amelia...she took it like some kind of invisible force that was slowly crushing her down, pressing her all vital points and pinning her down until she was suffocating on her own thoughts.

She had to be realistic there. Both of her friends were absolutely right. Having a child is tough, but she was with a guy that loved her and his love wasn't just words. He had shown her love in so many different ways even before Amelia knew he loved her. In the smallest things, and he took the challenge thinking it was the privilege to know her. Julian Draxler, wasn't one of those people to leave you when you need him the most. He wouldn't leave you even if you were about to slit his throat open.

"You're over thinking." Hanna noticed the silence of her friend, and Amelia wasn't the one to be very relaxed during heavy silences. She knew her too well to think that Amelia Beck was just laying down and not doing anything. "Stop it. Whatever happens, you know you have my support."

"Thanks." Amelia smiled slightly, just about raising the ends of her lips to show different facal expression.

"Do you regret it?"

"What exactly, Leon?"

"Everything?" It sounded more like a question to both girls. "You know, the child, being with him?"