Prologue : What can go wrong?

"GOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!! UNBELIEVABLE!! MARCO REUS!! WHAT AN AMAZING SHOT. BEAUTIFUL. " Commentator screamed and Amelia's hands went up in the air as she screamed from the top of her lungs in her yellow jersey. Just beside her was standing smaller female, moving in the sync with the yellow dressed crowd. Dortmund versus Bayern, 88th minute, one goal lead. The excitment was building it's way in the huge yellow crowd, supporters of their beloved Borussia Dortmund. Those people, just like Amelia and Hanna, lived for football. It was their passion. Even if girls weren't originally from Dortmund, they still loved football with all their might. Hanna, being the daughter of ex professional football player, practically grew up on the pitch watching her father play. Amelia didn't stay in the shadows for that matter. Just like Hanna, Amelia loved football. They loved football just like real Dortmunders.

89th minute was closing in, people going nuts, players more alive than ever, and Amelia's grip on the metal pole so hard that it made her knuckles go white...and excitment? Still boiling. Still building up in the crowd around her, in the players on the green. Adrenaline? Adrenaline making their vocal choirds stronger than ever. Adrenaline supporting already tired bodies of the players on the pitch, giving them strength to keep up. Excitment was yellow...stars were yellow. Borussia Dortmund was a true star.

Thomas Tuchel, Hanna's father, made Dortmund shine. Made it a star. A monster football club, hunting their way to the top of the table, leaving the top class clubs behind in the dust. Finally, nothing could outshine the pride and glory of the Dortmund. It was almost...no, it really was; heartwarming, to watch the players who give their 110% being rewarded with such aknowlegment, and pride. True color of Dortmund...is yellow, just like the starts.

At the point where 90th minute was shown, the sound of the whistle ended the match that went in Dormund's favor. The smallest possible with only one goal difference. But still there. Amelia's eyes shined with happiness while she looked at the unbelievably happy players. Her mind still replaying the magnificent flashbacks of the match that ended seconds ago leaving her completely in the daze. Amelia, just an ordiranry girl from busy Frankfurt, grew up with football obsesssed friend, learned to love it herself, got in the college in Bochum and fell in love with the star of Bundesliga...Borussia Dortmund.

Hanna grabbed Amelia's hand pulling her trough the insanely loud crowd. Pushing trough the huge sea of people where sweaty bodies were pushing each other roughly, as if they were trying to fly out to the green pitch. Few yellow flags managed to slap the girls actoss their faces as they pushed their way to the bottom, liking the idea of reaching the pitch as soon as possible.

Hanna, somehow, managed to get the guards let her and Amelia to the green and slightly destroyed pitch. Both of them happy as ever. Now, Dortmund's players were completely used to Hanna Tuchel or Baby Tuchel how Marco loved to call her. Amelia, when she was there which was rarely, always remained quiet. She was and seemed friendly, although her eyes practically screamed ''I am shy'' so none of the players did much to talk to her, being afraid to scare the poor girl away. After all, they were the bunch of football obsessed dorks who kicked ball for living.

Even with a shy apperience, she was radiating this special independed and strong aura. It wasn't her 5'10 tall figure or well trained body that made other think that she was strong, even so she seemed quite fragile. It was in her eyes. That something, in her brown eyes that hid a little nerve in her. Little devil that she had in herself. Amelia was so different from her friend who was barely 5'4 tall. 5'4 tall figure or boiling anger and anxiety. Unlike Amelia's long hair, Hanna had short that was usually a in the small ponytail helping her reveal her quite nice shaped face and huge brow eyes, she was really gorgeous, yet she looked nothing like her succesful father.

Hanna ran towards her dad, congratulating him on the another win inthe row, while Amelia was slowly trailing behind her excided friend. Bayern's players looked like they got the biggest slap in the face. Honestly, she would have felt the same. They were so sure in their win after Dortmund's utterly bad season. Having their expectations crushed in the last 2 minutes was pretty much brutal. Minding her own business she congratulated Thomas and with quiet voice did the same with Dortmund's players.