Chapter 6

The question pondered in Anna's mind, as she entered the home she shared with Taylor. She was not sure if she could go through with an abortion, but it was now an option. She first had to confront Taylor about the sudden news.

She headed over to her house phone, dialing her doctor and listening to the ring on the other side. "Hello Dr. Greene's office. How may I help you?" The voice of the secretary said on the other line.

"Yes, I like to make an appointment." Anna spoke, soon hearing the shuffling of papers as the secretary flipped through the calendar.

"I have a free Thursday at 3 PM."

Anna quickly scanned her week through her mind. She would have to take off early from work if that was the case. "That's alright, I'll take it."

"Okay, what is your name and birthday?" The secretary asked, the noise of her fingers typing on the other side of the phone.

"Annamika, June 27th." Anna answered the question and in the matter of seconds the appointment was made.

Anna hung up the phone, sitting down on the couch. She rested her head in her hands. Her mind began to form list of options that she had.

Abortion.

Adoption.

Keep the baby.

Leave the baby with Matt, if he ends up being the father.

She definitely was not ready to raise a baby on her own that's for sure. She needed some kind of assistance in raising this baby. Single motherhood was never an ice cream sundae to her and she wanted the baby to have a father figure in his/her life.

Her mind wandered back to when Zayn had asked her the question. She knew Zayn was against abortion because his mother had considered aborting him when she fell pregnant with him. She was still young to be having a baby at her age and she knew she wouldn't be able to do it on her own. Although adoption did cross her mind, she didn't want anyone else raising her baby. Thankfully, she did not go through with the abortion because her family promised to help her through it all and Zayn's father stepped up in his role.

Zayn had offered to help her if she came to a point where she couldn't do it anymore. He wanted to help her even though he knew very well that the baby was not his. Was he possibly still in love with her or was he just that much against abortion that he would help her out? It could also be that they were each other's first loves.

A sigh escaped from her mouth, why is this all being so difficult for her. Why did she have to go screw everything up right when it was all going so well for her life?

She shook her head, she could no longer ponder on this no more. She had to find out first if she was indeed pregnant and not just base it off that pregnancy test. Gosh, maybe she should have just kept it all a secret from everyone instead of blurting it out. But now it was too late and she had to face the consequences that were in store for her future.

-------------------------------------------------

Anna walked into her office, sitting down at her desk and looking through her list of duties for the day. She turned on her computer, rummaging through the countless papers on her desk. Another day of my wonderful job, she thought to herself.

The thought of Mr. Bomer came into her mind, leading back to yesterday's events where she discovered that Lauren was pregnant as well. Was it really Mr. Bomer's baby? Was he aware of the pregnancy? Was he really sleeping with Lauren? All these questions ran through her mind and she needed answers. Who knew who else he was sleeping with. She would surely speak to him later of the matter.