03. Jackson Whittemore

I park my bike on Liam's garden and I follow him inside.

I hug the black leather jacket he gave me to cover up the bloody tshirt and I place my helmet by the entrance.

"Hey." Liam greets Mr. Greyer with a smile, lacing our fingers together.

"Hello Liam." Mr. Greyer says with a smile. "Autumn."

"Hi, Mr Greyer." I greet him, waving my free hand.

"We'll be going upstairs." Liam tells them, pulling up the stairs already.

"Okay, just keep the noise down, your mum is sleeping." He replies with a smile.

Liam simply nods and I sends a small wave at Mr. Greyer before Liam pulled me upstairs into his room, shutting the door close.

"You ready for school on wed-" I start saying but his lips found their way to mine just after I threw my phone to the bed and his jacket on the messy chair by the corner.

I kissed back and in seconds, my body was pushed agaisnt the cold wall.

I moan agaisnt his mouth and my hands start fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Liam, did you take out the trash before leaving?" Mr. Greyer's voice asked through the door.

Liam pulled away from me and told me to jump quietly.

"Yeah." He replied before kissing me again, grabbing my thighs that are now around his waist.

"I'm going to bed now." His step father says again, this time knocking on the door.

"Okay, we'll be going too." Liam says again, walking towards the bed with me kissing my way down his neck, being carried by him.

"Okay goodnight." Mr Greyer said and we were left alone.

Once Liam laid me down on the bed, he crawled ontop of me, removed my shirt and started kissing my stomach until he reached my neck.

When he did, he stopped there, sucking on the certain spot that caused me to moan.

"Shh, baby, my parents are next door." Liam's hand made contact with my mouth, keeping every noise quiet and he held a smirk on his face.

I close my eyes shut as he starts kissing and sucking my neck again and my hands suddenly reach down to take my shirt off.

"You know, we'll have to stop." Liam speaks, removing my shirt.

"I know. Until then, let's make the best of it." I whisper with a smile.

He chuckles noticing my mood and he connects our lips together.

I open my mouth, giving him access to enter his tongue into it and I start grinding my hips agaisnt his.

He let's out a few whimpers before doing the same.

The familiar sound of 'Worht It' by Fifth Harmony then started playing through the room and we both freeze.

"Is that your phone?" He mumbles agaisnt mouth.

"Possibly." I mumble back.

I groan before pushing him off of me and stumbling to the phone that was now near his desk, weirdly.

"Hello?" I say, trying to sound cheerful over my annoyed mood.

"Are you okay, Autumn? I heard about the weird werewolf." My best friend's voice, full of concern, asks me.

"Jackson." I let out a breath, trying to calm down.

"What?"

"I'm fine, do you mind if I call you later?" I rush the words out, walking to Liam.

"What? Why?" He asks again.

"It's ju-"

"Wait." His voice suddenly stopped me as I climbed ontop of Liam.

I stay silent, looking at Liam as we both share the same nervous look.

"Unbelievable." Jackson suddenly exclaims with a laugh.

What? Liam questions in his head.

I shrug looking at Liam.

"Autumn, you are only 15. Please use protection."

My eyes go as wide as possible and my face starts getting as warm as the sun.

"Oh my god." Liam groans, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Is it still the Liam kid?" He asks quietly.

"Yeah. How did you know about it anyways?" I ask, trying to escape the subject.

I give Liam a peck in the lips, hearing jackson's answer.

"Isaac told me. Can I speak to Liam?"

"You want to speak to Liam?"

"Yes, I do and I know he can hear me." I could literally hear the smirk on jackson's face as he spoke.

I took the phone away from my ear and looked at Liam with an innocent smile.

"Babe." I said softly.

"Just give me the phone." He says with a sigh, rubbing his forehead.

"I'm sorry." I giggle quickly before handing him the phone.

"Hey, Liam. Just to let you know, I'm Jackson, the guy that'll break your face if you hurt Autumn. Of course you would have already suffered from Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Derek and even Argent so..."

"Jackson!" I whisper shout, knowing he could hear me.

"Okay okay, sorry." He laughs.

I look at Liam, noticing his nervous and scared look, and smile at him eforw pecking his lips.

"Just don't take her for granted. I wasn't joking about breaking your face."

"Okay, I'll just pass the phone to Autumn." Liam says awkwardly, immediately passing me my black Samsung s4.

I receive the phone and start rubbing my thumb over his hand, trying to ease his nervous.

"Jackson, we're fine. Could you please not scare my boyfriend and let us live?" I jokingly ask him.

"Alright, whatever you say Angel Face. Just take care and say hi for me." He replies, sounding seriously in the end.

"I'll say. Don't worry, I won't be having babies so soon."

"I hope not."