00. Introduction To New Me

Me.

The girl that everyone managed to rescue with the special help of a boy.

We've all been through a lot.

Jackson left. My first best friend.

Allison's death. My best friend. My sister.

Aiden's death. My first love.

Isaac left. My second brother. Crazy best friend.

Ethan left. My other brother. One of my firsts gay best friend.

Let's not forget Boyd and my 'fake sis', Erika.

And now Derek and Chris.

I wasn't as heartbroken like before. I tried to embrace it as fast as I could and I managed to do it, just like everybody else.

I decided to dye my hair again, to forget about Derek's and Chris' departure and now, everyone knows me as the platinum white haired small girl.

And about my powers, we still have no clue. My senses are improving, like way too much. I can hear people that are like 30 km away from me and I can smell and tell things apart very well. My mind powers have also increased, I can move stuff with my mind now and I can hear whatever I want in people's head.

"Angel, can you not see those? They're really embarrassing." Liam whines, grabbing the book from my hands.

"C'mon Liam. I let you see mine." I groan, giving him my best puppy face as Liam puts the photo book back on its place.

Liam and I are finally a couple. He asked me out on the night of the lake and I said yes.

Now I was at his house, 6 days before school starts.

"Babe please." I moan, putting my arms around his neck, bringing his body close to mine.

"Autumn. I swear to god if yo-"

I cut him off by smashing my lips on top his at full force and I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I let out a loud moan, pressing myself against him more, feeling his sudden boner.

I pull away, my lips hovering his with smile.

"Can't believe you got that excited." I whisper to him.

I see his cheeks warm up as his hands from my waist to my butt, making me moan a bit.

"Looks like I'm not the only one." He smirks.

Without warning, his middle finger goes inside of me and I let out a loud moan.

He lays me down on his bed, putting his other hand over my mouth.

"My parents just arrived. Be quiet." He mutters.

"Liam! Are you at home?" I hear Liam's dad ask.

"Ya, just got out of the shower. I'll be down in a minute!" He shouts back.

He removes his hand from my mouth, telling me to be quiet and reaches over to his bedside table for the little radio control.

He presses on a few buttons and 'Follow Me Down' by The Pretty Reckless started blasting through the speakers immediately. He starts moving his finger at the ryhtm of the music.

"Liam, Scott's in his way here." I whisper out, hearing Scott's bike.

"Then we'll make it fast." He whispers back, adding another finger.

He starts thrusting into me faster, making me moan louder and I suddenly hear his front door open.

"Liam, Scott arrived." I say lowly.

He slowly removed his finger and give me a quick kiss on the lips.

'I need to go to the bathroom. Tell Scott I'll be down in a minute?' I hear him think.

I nod, trying to calm myself down begore heading downstairs.

I pass through Ms. Dunbar, sending her a smile and a bye before meeting up with my brother at the bottom of the staircase.

"Hey bro, what you doing here?" I ask, hugging him tight.

"The pack's going out tonight. Want to come?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. Let's just wait for Liam." I say, grabbing my helmet from the table.

Yes. I already have a bike. I turned 15 a while ago but my mum had her old bike saved for me and she decided to give it now, as long as I didn't get in trouble.

"Where's Liam?" Scott asked, looking around.

"Right here! Where we going?" Liam asks, standing beside me now.

"The pack's going out tonight." I tell him.

"Hi Scott! How are you today?" Ms Dunbar happily greets, entering the kitchen.

"I'm good thank you. How are you, Ms. Dunbar?"

"I'm great. Are you going to eat out tonight Liam?" She asks.

"Yes if you don't mind. It's our crew mum."

"Okay just be back before midnight." She warns.

'And don't have kids please!' I hear her think.

My face burns in embarrassment and Scott and Liam look at me weirdly.

"Okay bye mum." Liam says, grabbing my hand.

"Bye Ms Dunbar."

We walk outside, Scott in his bike and me in mine with Liam's arms wrapped around my waist.

"Is it at Vanilla's Table again?" I ask Scott, starting my bike.

"Ya, I still need to pick up Kira so you go ahead and meet with Lydia and Malia. They arrived a while ago."

"Okay see you there!" I shout and without waiting for a reply, I speed off, feeling the air hitting my skin.

I feel Liam's arms tighten around my waist and I let a smile grow on my face.