Chapter 19: Wedding Day

Danielle P.O.V

I was in the hospital chairs crying my eyes out. I couldn't believe this.

Last thing I remember was sitting in a chair in a warehouse.

(Flashback)
"Let's see how much your little boyfriend really cares about you?" Mario said and then turned to walk away.

All of his men went to the front of the warehouse and I took that as a opportunity to get away.

Duck tape held my wrists tightly together in the back me but little did they know I was double jointed.

I brung my wrists to my mouth and ripped the duck tape off. That shit hurt like hell.

I used my now free arms to take the duck tape off my feet and I took off running.

I couldn't go out the front door because they were all out there and I couldn't go out the back door because his men were guarding it.

I ran upstairs and sat in the closet. I was in there for what seemed like forever before someone came.

Someone was trying to open the door. I started crying harder because I knew this was the end.

Then another person kicked the door and it broke. I looked up to see Joshua. I was happy as hell to see him.

I just couldn't stop crying. I wanted to go home.

I wanted to go anywhere, anywhere but here. He lifted me up and held me in his arms.

I never wanted him to let go. It was the best feeling ever. And then his body went limp and he dropped me to the floor.

I looked up to see Black running out of the room. Joshua laid there, on the floor, with blood pouring out of his mouth.

Black shot him in the chest. I couldn't breathe. I was hyperventilating.

"No!" I yelled "Please" don't leave me like this.

My tears fell on his face. "You promised me. You pinky promised me you would never leave me. How could you? Nooo.. Please. Just stay awake. I love you."

I grabbed him head. His head was in my lap. "I love you. Don't leave me." I cried harder and harder.

Craig came upstairs and put his body in the car and drove us to the hospital.

We couldn't risk calling the ambulance because then they would see all the dead bodies laying everywhere and the police would be involved.

Now, I'm sitting on a hospital chair crying. They took Joshua into surgery and I'm waiting for the Doctor to come out and tell me everything is going to be okay and that he will make a full recovery.

I closed my eyes and let my body doze off.

I was walking down the aisle to my husband. Joshua Davis.

I looked beautiful in my wedding dress. It was a bedazzled mermaid dress with a sweet heart neckline.

I finally reached my handsome husband. It was finally time for us to say our vows. I went first:

"Joshua Davis, I love you with all my heart. You make my complete. Without you, there would be no me. You helped me better myself and became who I am today. When I first meet you I never knew that it would be like this, but i'm so happy that it is. You showed me a side to me that I didn't even know existed. I love you so much."

I didn't even notice I was crying. Joshua was also crying. He grabbed my hands.

"Danielle Rogers Davis, I love you. You changed me in the best way possible. You showed me that thugs do cry. You really are my ride or die. I wouldn't trade you for nothing in the world. My time spent with you has been the best years of my life. I'm so sorry to say its coming to an end-"

"What?" I cried.

"I love you but my time is up. Its time for me to say goodbye." He grabbed my face and kissed me.

I woke up to see a Doctor walking out of the a restricted area. "Are you here for Joshua Davis?"

"Yes, yes I am" I said crying.

He didn't even have to tell me. I knew Joshua was gone.

"I'm sorry to say that he died on the operating table."

I let out a loud cry. He died in order to save me.