Chapter 15: Trap House

"I want to go to the trap house." I said starting at Joshua.

He had a blank expression then he burst out laughing. "No" he stated.

We were just leaving from the mall and we were in his all black Mercedes.

"What's funny?" I said seriously. I really did want go to the trap house and it kind of hurt my feelings he was laughing.

"You aren't going there." He said ending his laugh.

"I plan on spending the rest of my life with you" I grabbed his hand "and the people there are your family therefore I want to meet them."

"No." He said looking straight ahead at the road. "It's not safe there for you. I already regret ever joining that 'family' so why would I get you involved?"

"Please. This is a huge part of your life and I want you to share it with me." I said burning holes into the side of his face because he wouldn't make eye contact with me.

We debated whether or not I should go for about 20 minutes and he finally agreed.

He put a blindfold over my face so that I wouldn't know where we were going and about 15 minutes later we pulled up to a old abandoned mansion.

He removed the blind fold and I just stared at the mansion. It was huge.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked

"Positive." I smiled at him.

He got out, cane to my side of the car, and opened the door. He held my hand as we walked in.

It was even bigger on the inside. I would say it was up to 200 people inside of him.

"Meeting. Now." He yelled.

Everyone came practically running to what looked like the living space of the trap house. Except one guy who stood next to him.

"This is my girl. So treat her with the respect you would treat me with."

Every one smiled except a couple of girls that rolled their eyes and looked me up and down. Hating ass hoes. Y'all don't even know me.

"Danielle this is my right hand man Black. If you ever need something and I'm not around just call him. Black this my girl Danielle." He said introducing us.

I see why they called him Black because he was black as hell. Just like dark chocolate. He was handsome with his fresh cut and cocoa eyes.

Black whispered something in Joshua ear and they both walked off. I waited for about 10 minutes for Josh but he didn't come back.

I grabbed my purse and started walking around. I passed a lot of rooms. One being a room with naked girls bagging something.

I couldn't tell what it was though. It was kind of uncomfortable knowing Joshua was around all these naked girls everyday.

I walked down some stairs. I came across a man who looked exactly like Joshua. Was this his father? The man was looked behind what looked like prison bars.

"So you his new hoe huh?" The man said.

They both had hazel eyes and curly hair. The man was handsome. I see where Joshua got his looks from.

"Excuse me?" I said defensively.

"So you his new hoe?" He said repeating his self a little louder.

Who dafuq pops think he talking to? I might not be as wild now that in with Joshua, but the old Danielle never to far behind.

"No, I'm not his new 'hoe'. I'm his girlfriend." I said looking at him like he was crazy.

He let out a dry chuckle. "You a naive little bitch. You must be stupid if you think he really committed to you. If he learned anything from his pops, it was never to love a whore."

I stopped listening after he called me a bitch.

I smiled at him and wiggling my index finger signaling for him to come forward.

I did this in the most seductive way I know how. He walked forward putting his ear to the bar.

I whispered in his ear. "Its good you taught him never to love a whore. I guess that's why he doesn't love you."

I grabbed his ear and twisted it until I heard a snap. He let out a deafening scream.

I let his ear go and he fell to the floor in pain.

I turned to see Joshua running my way. "Yo, whats happening down here?" He asked seeing all the blood and hearing his father's screams.

"He disrespected me and called me a bitch so I broke his ear." I said bluntly.

He grabbed my face and looked me in my eyes. "God, how I love you" he said kissing me.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Hell no. He deserved it. Nobody will ever talk to my girl like that and get away with it." He said laughing.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs. "I'm not leaving you alone anymore."

He took me into his office where we chilled on the couch and watched TV.

About a hour later one of his workers came rushing in. "You don't know how to knock?"

"I'm sorry but this is important" he said franticly.

Joshua and I walked downstairs to see a face on the TV.

"We have your father. As of right now that's all we took. We want 300 stacks or we're going to kill him. And watch your back Joshua, you're next. We have your father. As of -----" the message played over and over again.

"Umm...what the fuck is that?" I said nervously pointing at the TV. I was scared as hell.

"It's the leader of the rival gang: Y.F.G"
He said grabbing my hand. He pulled me out of the mansion and into the car.

We sat in the car not saying a word until I spoke up.

"I'm scared for you." I said honestly. I didn't know too much of this Y.F.G gang expect that they meant business. I had heard rumors about them.

"Don't worry. Ima be aight. Ian scared of them U.D.N wanna be's." He said bluntly.

I smiled at his bravery but my smile fell when I realized they had took his father.

"So where are you going to get the money from?" I asked.

"What money?"

"The 300 stacks." I said.

"Man fuck that nigga. They doing me a favor by killing him. The only bad part is that I didn't get to do it myself." And with that he pulled off.