Chapter 13: Thug Life

Joshua's POV

I drove to the trap house. Black had just called me and said that someone was stealing our product and our money.

I pulled up to the trap house and got out.

"Meeting. Now!" I yelled.

Everybody stopped what they were doing to see what I wanted. They all went to sit in the middle of the main room of the house.

Except Black, who stood right beside me. He was the only one allowed to do that.

"Who dafuq stealing my shit?" I yelled.

I hated when I had to do this because I considered these people family but business was business and I can't have people stealing from me.

"What y'all thought I wasn't goin find out?" I laughed when nobody said nothing.

It was more of a scary chuckle then a humorous laugh.

A red bone named Isis spoke up. "Man you know we all family in here. None of us would steal from you." She said.

"So where the fuck my shit at then? Huh? Shut the fuck up Isis." My voice was loud and firm. I had to let them know I wasn't playing.

"I ain't goin ask again. Who dafuq stealing from me? I'm bout to shot all y'all motherfuckas. " I said in a calm tone.

If they wasn't scared before, they had a reason to be scared now. My calm voice was way scarier then my yelling voice.

"Please don't snitch." I heard someone whisper.

My senses were better then the average person. I could hear a pen drop in China. I had to always be alert so nobody would catch me slipping.

"Please!" I heard a cry. I recognized the voice as a 15 year old named Jason.

It looked as if he was talking to his older brother Deltron.

Not to long after Deltron stepped up and said "It was Jason."

Everybody's head snapped to look his way. "It was Jason who stoled your money and your products" Deltron spoke up again.

Jason was now on the floor sobbing. I looked back and fourth between the two brothers and then I looked at Black.

Black looked at Jason and then he looked at Deltron. I nodded. He lifted up his .9mm and shot Deltron right in the forehead. He body flopped on the floor. Blood immediately came draining from the hole.

That nigga really just sat up there and snitched on his blood brother so I know for a fact he would snitch on me if it really came down to it.

I grabbed Jason by the collar and literally dragged him outside.

"Don't let me see you again or I will kill you." I said bluntly and slammed the door.

I really was getting soft. Before I met Danielle I would've killed both of them in front of everybody just to set a example.

But I'm 'trying' to do better for her sake. I AM doing better for her sake. This girl really changing me dawg.

I walked back into the trap house to find everyone just how they were when I left.

"Why dafuq y'all just sitting there? Clean this shit." I yelled.

I walked to my car and sat down. I felt my phone vibrate so I lifted it up to see Danielle calling.

I sent her to voicemail. I couldn't talk to her because if I did she would talk me out of what I was about to go do.

I couldn't have that. I wanted to do this, I needed to do this.

I pulled up to my mother's house. I didn't see her car in the drive way so I knew she had to be at work.

Right as I was about to open the door I heard moaning sounds. It sounded like a young female, early 30s, so I knew it couldn't have been my moms.

This nigga cheating on my momma? I couldn't believe this shit. I was infuriated.

I kicked the door in to find female straddling him. It was stank ass fuck in this house.

I ain't even let that nigga bust a nut.
I walked over to the girl and slapped her with the gun. She was out cold.

Then I slapped his ass. I slapped him with triple the amount of force I slapped her with.

I fucking hated that man. I couldn't stay in that house any longer so I walked out and sat back in my car.

I dialed Black's number. "Yo, send some nigga to come pick up a couple of pies from my moms house. Leave the pies untouched and put them in the oven." I said talking in code just in case our conversation was being recorded.

Normal people don't have to worry bout their phone conversations being recorded, but I do.

It most likely wasn't being to the fact the police didn't even know I'm a kingpin.

I cover all my tracks and I never do my own dirty work. I've never killed anyone.

And I don't plan on killing anyone unless its my father. These streets have turned me into a lot of things and I don't want murderer to be one of them.

"Aight." He said hanging up.

I pulled out my phone and texted Danielle.

Joshua: meet me at our spot

She texted back instantly.

Danielle: I can't. I'm busy *kissy face emoji*

Joshua: please

I needed her right now. I needed someone to vent to. I felt some water at my eyes. It must be rain dropping on my face because Joshua Davis sure as hell don't cry.