Chapter 6: Bitch Please

(Picture is Danielle)

Danielle POV

The day was moving by pretty fast and before I knew it, it was 6th period which was Ms.Brooke's art class.

"Okay so last time I saw you guys I assigned partners for a project which was to paint a mural and hopefully by now you guys know where you want to paint the mural. Since this is a outside of class activity, inside of class we'll be learning about the history of art." She said.

It was only 10 minutes into the class but everybody was sleep except Joshua and I. We were at the very back of the class playing Madden Mobile.

I was kicking his ass. The score was 24-7. He was salty as hell.

"Man you cheating." He whispered so Mr.Brooke wouldn't hear him.

"How am I cheating? It ain't my fault you don't know how to play?" I laughed.

He reached over a pushed me out the chair. I fell with a loud boom. The whole class turned around to see on the floor cracking up.

It was funny as hell how mad he was. It wasn't a hard push but my overdramatic ass had to fall down and shit.

Because we, in Ms.Brooke's words, "disturbed the learning environment" we both have to serve detention tomorrow. Nobody was learning anyways. Everyone was sleep.

Class was over and so was school. I walked to the front to meet Pooh bear but she was no where in sight. Ugh black people ain't never in fucking place.

"Need a ride?" Joshua smirked.

This de ja vu or some shit? "Yeah" I said checking him out. "Don't you think we should start on our project?" I asked. Maybe I just wanted to spend time with him I thought. Nahh this was strictly for school purposes.

"Yeah you right."

*-

After going to home depot and gathering everything we needed, we drove to Rover Woods and began painting.

Today I learned I couldn't draw for shit. But Joshua on the other hand was over here like a true artist and shit. Looking at his side of the wall, and my side, I was hating like a motherfucker.

"No fair!" I whined in my baby voice. "Why dafuq your side look so good and my side look like some shit a three year old threw together?"

"Look its easy. Let me show you." He got up a came behind me wrapping his arm around my body and his fingers around my paint brush.

I was kind of liking having him so close to me. This shit was something I could get used to.  His body was literally pushed against mine.

"Look, see, now was that so hard?" He said looking at what he had just helped me do and snapping me out of my thoughts. It was a painting of the sun.

I looked up to see it. How long were we like this because that shit was detailed as fuck. Damn, he was talented.

He sat back down. "You didn't have to push me out my chair just because you were losing." I said smiling and referring back to what happened earlier.

"I wasn't losing. My phone just kept freezing." He lied.

"Excuse, excuses ,excuses!" I yawned patting my mouth.

He looked over at me and I met his gaze. He leaned in and just when I thought his lips were about to meet mine I felt something wet on my face.

It was paint. Paint! He had dabbed a stroke of paint across my face.

"Oh really?" I laughed. I dipped my finger in the can a dabbed polka dots on his face. He was still fine as fuck. Could this boy ever be ugly?

"Looks like you got a case of the chicken poxs." He looked at me with a evil glare.

We looked like clowns with all this shit on our face. I had on makeup that cost well over 300$ and he just ruined it and I had the biggest kool-aid smile ever. What the fuck was happening to me?

It was a while later and we had settled back down. Now we were just painting and talking.

"Why was someone calling you about having a gun?" I blurted out. Damn, why did I just say that?

He looked at me, "what?"

Ugh well I had said it now so I might as well finish what I started. I took a deep breathe "Why was someone calling you about a gun?" I asked slowly.

"How do you know that?" He asked not angry but not happy either.

"He called your phone the first day we came out here and I answered and he thought I was you." I mumbled.

"I don't want to talk about it." He said

"Im--" I started.

"I said I don't want to talk about it." He said dismissing it.

Everything was going just great and then here I come with my big flappy ass mouth and fucked everything up.

I felt stupid as hell. I also felt hungry as hell. "Could we go get something to eat and finish this later?"

"Yeah, im hungry anyways" he said. We gathered all the paint materials and put them in his truck. We drove to Olive Garden.

As soon as we walked in all eyes were on Joshua. We went to sit at a table and the waiter was thirsty as hell. From the time he stepped in she was licking her lips and eyeing him.

"Hi, welcome to Olive Garden would you like anything?" She said eyeing Joshua and pulling out a pen and notepad. She dropped her pen by "mistake" and she bent over all in his face.

Damn this hoe more then thirsty, she dehydrated. SHE NEED SOME MILK! From the looks of things he was enjoying it and he was looking hard as hell.

"I would like shrimp pasta and lemonade and I would also like your number." He said winking at her.

Okay like did he even see me sitting right here? Call me jealous, but I was mad as hell. That's disrespectful as fuck.

She walked away to take his order without even asking me what I wanted. What the fuck? I could've went to McDonalds for this shit. I was saltier then Mickey D's fries.

He looked up at me finally realizing I was there. I guess he forgot I was there cause when he finally realized he gasped "I'm sorry ma."

"Don't apologize to me, I ain't your girl!" I said with a attitude.

"Yeah you right, you ain't my girl so why you got a attitude?"

"I don't got a fucking attitude. It ain't like I like your ass anyways. I just thought you had a Lil bit more respect than that." And with that I got up and walked out. I went to call poohbear. And to actually think I was falling for him. Two words: Bitch Please.