/Chapter 19\

Friday after school. 3:03 pm.

I closed my locker shut and headed towards the exit of the school into the parking lot. As I walked towards my car, I felt an arm slouch around my shoulders and a pair of lips press against my cheek. It was Ashton.

"Hey Ash, what's up."

"Nothing, I just haven't seen you all day. Is everything alright?" He asked as he walked me to my car; his arm still around my shoulders.

"Actually, I've been meaning to talk to you about something."

I saw the worried look on his face and quickly added onto my comment.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad."

He let out a sigh of relief.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" He asked curiously as we reached my car.

"Look Ashton, I know I haven't been the best girlfriend this past month and I really want things to change between us. So I went ahead and got rid of what was distracting me the most. Luke."

"Really? Wow Dani, you really don't know how happy I am to hear that." He aid with a smile.

"Yeah. Well I felt like I cared for Luke too much and all he did was be an asshole to me."

I left out the parts of the days Luke and I spent at his house after school 'studying'. And that one day when Luke took me to the arcade. Those were actually good memories.

"I'm glad you came to that realization." Ashton commented.

He looked down at me, smiling, until he finally stepped closer to me, causing there to be no space between us , and kissed me. I kissed him back and our lips moved in sync, creating a make out session.

I leaned on the side of my car for more stability, but that just deepened the kiss. Ashton started to leave kisses down my jawline and onto my neck.

"Ashton," I giggled. "We're in the middle of the school parking lot."

"So." He whined, disconnecting his lips from my neck and looking at me with puppy eyes.

"There are people everywhere. And not to mention teachers."

"Ughhh." He groaned.

He attempted to kiss me once more, but I dodged his kiss and put a finger to his lips.

"Ashton."

"Fine." He grunted. "Why don't we continue this at my place? My parents aren't home." He suggested with a devilish smile.

"That doesn't seem too bad to me." I giggled.

______________

We arrived at Ashton's house, barely able to get through the front door without Ashton keeping his hands off me.

We were on the couch, and Ashton was on top of me, leaving sloppy, wet kisses down my neck. He tugged at my shirt, signaling me to take it off, so I did; this gave him more access to my skin, so he had his hands all over me.

"Take off your shirt." I managed to say in between kisses.

He did as I said, and threw his shirt on the floor, and came back to our session. My hands traveled up his toned and muscular chest until they reached the back of his neck. I played with the end of Ashton's curly brown hair, causing him to moan into my mouth.

He started to unbutton my pants and eventually, they were also on the floor, along with our shirts. I was left in my my bra and underwear, and Ashton was left in pants. He started to kiss me again, but we were soon interrupted.

"Not on my couch, please..." A women's voice erupted from the entryway of the living room.

It was Ashton's mom.

"M-mom..." Ashton said, quickly rising from the couch and onto his feet.

"Ashton, what did I tell you about this? I don't want things like this happening on my couch! Gosh, why don't you ever take this to your room..."

Ashton was left speechless, and I was left on the couch with my hands covering my face of how embarrassed I was.

"I'll give you some time to do what you have to do. I'll be in the kitchen." She finally said and walked away.

Ashton quickly turned towards me and started laughing.

"Ashton this isn't funny!" I said, extremely embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," he said, still laughing. "I thought she wouldn't be home till six!"

"Get your shirt from the floor."

"Are you mad?" He asked, stepping closer to me.

"No..." I mumbled.

"Awww... My wittle baby is mad." He said, making a baby voice and stepping closer to me.

"It's not funny."

"It kind of is."

"No.... It's embarrassing." I say as I put on my clothes. Ashton did the same.

"I'm sorry babe." He said as he gave me a bear hug.

"It's okay..."

"So... You wanna go to my room." Ashton said, playfully wiggling his eyebrows.

"Very funny." I said as I pushed him away.

He pretended to stumble back and act hurt.

"You're hilarious." I said sarcastically. "But seriously, I have to go before David starts yelling at me."

"Okay... I'll walk you out."

We reached my car, but Ashton intertwined our hands before letting me go.

"I had a nice time today, Dani."

"Me too." I said blushing.

Ashton smiled, and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"See you tomorrow."

"See you." I said and got into my car.

Before I could start the car, my phone beeped, notifying me that I had a message.

To: Dani
From: Luke

Im sorry.

---------------------------------