/Chapter 7\

I was so glad I had brought an outfit that was appropriate for a party in my duffle bag. Right now, Luke and I were driving to the party and we finally got there after what seemed an eternity. Right as you step out of the car, you can hear the music blasting through the walls of the house and see the lights and shadows of people dancing.

"Ready?" Luke said as he reached for my hand. I quickly pulled away my hand and let it hang off my side.

"I guess." I said as I shrugged and headed for the front door.

There were people outside making out, smoking, or on their phones. Luke and I walked up the path and finally reached the door. That's when I put my hand into a fist and rose it to the door so I could knock on it, but Luke stopped me before I could by grabbing my wrist.

"Were you about to knock?!" Luke stated in a confused and surprised tone.

"Uh.. Yea! Don't you knock every time you visit someone's house?"

"Yeah but we're at a party Daniela. Haven't you ever been to one." Luke asked in a sarcastic voice. I lowered my head and avoided his eyes.

"You've never been to a party!?" He asked trying to look at my face.

"Only to three." I mumbled

"Oh. Well that's not too bad. I mean, at least you have some experience right?"

"I guess." I said, and met his eyes. Gosh. His eyes were so fucking blue I could look into them forever.

"C'mon. Let's go inside." He said as he opened the door.

You could feel the beat of the music blasting in your heart. It was an awesome feeling. Luke had ahold of my hand and was leading me to go and meet up with his friends. I was kind of nervous of what Luke's friends would think me. Why am I so suddenly afraid of what others might think of me? Maybe it's just because they're Luke's friends. Luke finally stopped and smiled back at me.

"Dani, I'd like you to meet my best mates. Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Skylar. Guys, this is Dani. You'll probably be seeing a lot of her more often." He said as cheekily smiled.

"Ooooooohh. Lukey has a girlfriend! Lukey has a girlfriend!" Michael chanted as if he was a little kid.

"Shut up Michael. She's just my friend."

"That's what you said about a different girl last Friday mate." Said the guy with the wavy brown hair. I think his name was Ashton.

As he said this, Luke gave him the death glare. This is exactly why I don't want to get in too deep with Luke. He has too much history with too many girls. My eyes were about to tear up when Calum spoke.

"Well, you lads came just in time. We were just about to play spin the bottle. Wanna join?" He asked as he raised an empty bottle.

"I'd love to." I said in a bold voice as I stepped forward. Luke gave me a surprising look.

"I guess I'll play to." Luke said as he shrugged.

"Well then, let's get to the bedrooms." Calum said as he evilly smirked. Everyone followed behind him.

******************************

A/N: omg guys. I feel like the worst author ever. Sorry for taking so long to update and then just giving you a short chapter. I would really like it if you guys started commenting and voting on my story so I can know that people are actually interested in my story. If I don't really get a lot of notifications on this story, then I probably won't update for awhile. Sorry guys. Thank you to all the people who still read my book!!!!