"He's right here." I said and handed the phone to Ben.

"Who is it?" Ben asked.

"The director of my show. Take it in the hallway please." I said. He took the phone and went out in the hallway.

"Well I have big news everybody. I'm moving to NYC!" Sky smiled.

"Wait are you serious? You're moving here?" I asked.

"Yep. Josh and Ben are letting me move in with them." Sky smiled.

"Only because who can say no this face." Josh laughed pinching Skys cheeks.

"This is awesome!" I smiled and jumped up and grabbed him in a hug.

"GUESS WHOS GOING TO BE ON A TV SHOW!" Ben came through the door smiling.

"Oh boy." I muttered.

"What tv show?" Parker asked.

"One about twins." I said.

"Have I watched it before?" Parker asked.

"YOU IDIOT ITS OUR SHOW!" I said.

"Wait seriously?" Parker asked.

"I'm Jordyns love interest." Ben smirked.

"Stop it!" I said pointing at him. "I'm gonna slap that smirk off your face." I joked.

"What is somebody not excited?" Ben smiled.

"Now people think we are dating and you are my love interest in my show! My whole life is a lie!" I said.

"Can I be on the show too?" Josh asked.

"And if you are getting a love interest I want one too." Parker said.

"Hey now." Maura said.

"You know I love you." Parker laughed grabbing Maura in a hug.

"Can I just talk to Ben alone?" I said interrupting all the chatter. "Which is my nice way of saying unless your name is Ben Cook you have 5 seconds to get out of this apartment before I kick your ass." I smiled. They all filed out, talking quietly and then it was just me in Ben in the apartment. We stood there in silence for a minute and he started to smile like a dork and laugh quietly.

"I'm hot." He said quietly, smiling and chuckling.

"Would you please take this seriously!" I protested.

"Jordyn, we can't control what the media says." Ben said.

"Ben I don't like lying." I said.

"Then don't lie." Ben said.

"But if I tell the truth then people will know we lied." I said.

"Just make the lie the truth then." Ben said.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Jordyn, you know I love you." Ben said.

"Yeah. And I like you as a friend." I replied.

"Jordyn, come on. We both know you like me more than just a friend." Ben said.

"I don't know how I feel." I said.

"Well call me when you do. We can't change the headlines J, but just because it's slapped on a magazine doesn't mean it's true." Ben said. He turned and started to walk to the door.

"Ben wait!" I said stopping him in his tracks. "I'm excited to work with you again." I said. A smile appeared on his face and he turned and left. A minute later sky walked into the apartment.

"You know J, I never thought I would be best friends with somebody famous." Sky smiled.

"Fame sucks. All it's done is lead to lies." I said shoving popcorn in my mouth.

"Are they lies?" Sky asked.

"Sky you know im not dating Ben." I said.

"Here's what I know. You and Ben have always been in love. I see the way he looks at you. And how he can't stop talking about you, even when you guys weren't together for 2 years. Here's what else I know. You still love Ben. Your eyes don't lie Jordyn." Sky said.

"Why do you always try and figure me out." I laughed.

"Because, you aren't easy to figure out. It's a challenge. Jordyn I love you." Sky said.

"Sky please I don't-" I started.

"I wasn't done talking Missy." He said throwing some of the popcorn at me. "I love you as a friend Jordyn." My mind stopped and focused on him, holding onto every word he started to say. "You have always been there for me, and yes from the moment I saw you I had a crush on you. But I would rather be friends and always have each other than date, break up, and not talk to each other for years because I don't want you not in my life." Sky said. "You love Ben, so go get him."

"It's not that simple." I said.

"Yes it is." Sky said. He stood up, kissed the top of my head, and left. What is with these boys and dramatic exits. Actors, I tell you.