Naked

Seeing a naked woman wasn't new for me, but ever since the attack, I had had a hard time undressing in front of a mirror by myself. My scar looked ugly and I didn't feel comfortable being unclothed in front of a woman anymore, even if she was really eager.

I still have some trust issues, but I'm finally getting over the insecurity with my body at least. It's been a long process and I couldn't have done it without the support of my group counselor and the girl I met there as well.

When I first started going to my counselor it was for one-on-one sessions until I felt comfortable being around a group of people again. Nobody knew what I had been through and I wanted to keep it that way for such a long time. Being stabbed and nearly dying wasn't something I wanted people to pity me for. I wanted to put the whole ordeal behind me and move on with life; reintroduce myself into the general population again and not be afraid of living my life as I used to before the incident.

My counselor has been great and very understanding of my situation. He told me that he can relate to my situation and even showed me some of the scars he got from when he was growing up as well. I felt a bit more comfortable opening up to him because of it, but the fear of it happening again wasn't so easy to get rid of.

The girl I met had been sexually assaulted, which I could never relate to fully, but I knew that same fear of never wanting to step foot outside again. She was afraid of someone taking advantage of her and I was afraid of someone taking my life. We slowly began to talk when the counselor introduced us before one of the meetings and we hit it off shortly after. She was really pretty and sometimes I found myself unable to stop looking at her. Those eyes... man did they make me happy.

Looking into those same eyes now as we stand hand in hand in her apartment bedroom, I remember our differences, but also our similarities. People can see my scar on my abdomen, but hers are deeper than my skin. We never spoke about this night, but it had finally arrived.

Standing there in her panties and bra, me in my underwear, we're both still pretty timid about the idea. I began to look away like a shy, nervous boy as the idea of making love still crosses my mind. She moves closer and then presses her head against my chest. I drop my head down, resting my chin on top of her head. Her hair is soft and I can smell the fruity shampoo she uses.

After a while of just standing there, she leads me over to her bed and I lay down in the middle of it. She reaches behind my head and adjusts the pillow for me, then straddles my thighs. I never imagined we would come so far after being through so much trauma, but I guess the meetings had helped us bond on a level most people can't possibly understand.

Hands facing down at my sides, she grabs them, then places them on her knees. Slowly she places hers on my stomach and then gently slides them up and down my chest, then back to my stomach. They linger for a while, then she moves her thumb over my scar. My reaction would normally have been to push her hand away, but I was comfortable with her. Everything that we had been through was a buildup to this moment.

She then slide backwards and leaned down to kiss my scar. There was something about the way she embraced it that made me feel more loved then, than any moment prior in my life. Moving upward with her lips, she kissed me all over until she was finally at mine.

I was becoming rather aroused and I became nervous at the thought of her being scared off gradually came across my mind. She seemed to be ignoring it, which was good, but I wondered how long the perfect moment would last before finally being ruined.

My fear was soon released as she then moved down to take me inside of her mouth. I hadn't been with a woman in quite a while, so it was very intense for me as she slid my boxers down and began to pleasure me. She kept one hand on my scar as she continued and then eventually took off her bra.

Her breasts her round and nipples perky; perfect if you ask me. Sliding forward, she then pulled her panties to the side and guided me inside of her. I looked up at her beautiful eyes as everything happened in slow motion. All the fear that had consumed us was washed away in that moment as we connected; as we finally found someone who understood what it was like to be truly naked.