Knots

Everyone has some sort of fetish, or guilty pleasure. For some, it is reading romance novels, others it is sucking on toes. Both seem rather tame for me though, because not only do I like being submissive to a man's fetishes, but my ultimate fantasy is being tied up while he indulges in his.

My first ever experience with bondage was while at a friend's birthday party. She had an entertainer who taught a bondage class for the evening. We learned various positions, knots and safety guidelines as well. He took his work very seriously, but it was only because he wanted people to have fun in a safe environment. There was no sense in tying someone up if the circulation was cut off to a limb and then permanent damaged caused. Bondage was meant to be temporary, but wild as hell.

Since that night, my friend and I had purchased our own set of ropes, safety knives, ball gags and even blindfolds. We went all out and made sure to practice on one another for when we needed to teach our boyfriends, or whoever was in our lives at the time.

After dating some rather prudish men around my age, I found an older one on a dating site who surprised me with an interest in bondage. Little did I know when I first decided to meet him, he actually knew quite a bit and enjoyed tying women up all the time.

We went on casual dates for several weeks before finally moving to the bedroom with our talk of fetishes. I was excited and nervous all at the same time when we chose a date. The idea of bondage was something that fascinated me, but I hadn't actually done much of it, so when he came over, it was basically my first time.

I opened up a bottle of wine when he arrived and we went up to my room where I had all my supplies laid out on the bed for him to see. He was rather impressed to see the safety knife.

"I've never had to use one before," he said, holding it in his hand. "But I'm glad you're being safe"

Smiling back at him, I watched as he set it back down and then surveyed all the other items on the bed. Once he had finished, he turned to me with a pink rope in his hand.

"I believe this is where you get naked," he said calmly.

Butterflies were still very much present as I smiled timidly, then began undressing. My shirt was first, then my pants, my bra and eventually my socks and panties. Standing there naked with my arms at my sides, he slowly walked around me, caressing portions of my body with the rope. A shiver ran down my spine as I waited in anticipation of being tied up by him.

He began by gently putting my hands together behind my back and then started tying my wrists together. Eventually rope was tied all the way up my arms and around my chest. I then laid down on my side as he started working on my legs.

"How are you feeling?" he asked as he finished tying my legs together.

"Good," I replied. "Nothing feels too tight and nothing has gone numb."

"Excellent. Now the blindfold, followed by the ball gag."

I watched from the floor as he then picked up the black silk and crouched down to tie it around my head so I couldn't see. Once he was done, the ball gag was then fastened around my head as well and I was feeling completely dominated by him. No sight, no words and no movement from me, just the sounds that he made, or words that he spoke as he continued his domination.

Seeing as I had only fantasized about bondage, I never really thought about what the next step would be once he finished with all the items I had purchased.

"I'll be right back," he whispered in my ear.

A few minutes later he returned and I heard the unlatching of a box.

"It's a good thing I brought my supplies as well," he said. "Now I have something to whip you, spank you, attach to your nipples and even penetrate you with."

Wait, what? I was all for being tied up, but I was hoping for his dick inside me, not some foreign object.