Ecstasy

I had smoked marijuana before and even tried poppers, but taking ecstasy was the weirdest experience I ever had. Being super horny with lowered inhibitions was to be expected, but who I was having sex with, was not someone I ever imagined myself with.

I couldn't tell you where I was, but it was so dark that I could barely see the outline of the female body I was fucking from behind. Her long hair looked dark – black perhaps –with a hint of red to it and her ass was as round as a peach. I was able to notice a condom on my cock between thrusts, which surprised me since I rarely ever used them. She was moaning the entire time that I fucked her and neither of us showed signs of slowing down, or needing a break.

Smacking her ass, she then told me to pull on her hair, so I did. I caressed her stomach with my hand and then moved up to her breasts as I continued to pull her hair with my other hand. She was taking my cock from behind like a champ and I wondered how I had been so lucky to have hooked up with such a bombshell like her. I didn't recognize her from behind, but as I pulled her head back further to kiss her, I noticed she was Asian.

Ecstasy, thank you. I had never been with an Asian woman before, but thanks to you, I just had. Her lips were soft and she even slipped her tongue in my mouth for a bit until I went back to smacking her ass and pulling her hair.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," she moaned.

Knowing that she was about to cum, I reached underneath to rub her pussy, but was not greeted by one. My hand touched a limp cock and I stopped thrusting inside of her. She pushed back into me a few times and then stopped as well.

"Something wrong, baby?" she asked sweetly.

I was still touching her cock as she asked the question. She was a transgender woman, not an actual woman. I had never been with a transgender woman before either. Both Asian and transgender? Shit, two birds with one stone I guess.

"No, not at all," I finally answered her.

The thought of making a transgender woman cum actually intrigued me and I began to fuck her like before. I pulled her hair again so I could kiss her on the lips. They were still soft and she felt just like any other woman. Then I realized I was fucking her in the ass and that impressed me even more. She had been taking my cock in her ass like a champ the entire time! This woman deserved to get off and I was going to give her what she wanted.

As our lips parted, I smacked her ass again and then reached under to where her cock was. Even though it was limp, I knew from experience that it would still feel good. I jerked her as if it was my own and pounded her ass, all while pulling on her hair.

Despite the moment of surprise in the middle, I was now back on track and so aroused now that I wished there was another transgender woman waiting to have me fuck her. I had never been with one before, but now that I was fucking one and trying to make her cum, I was hooked and wanted more.

She moaned and I felt warm cum shoot out onto my hand. Getting her off made me feel so good that I had no intentions of stopping. She grabbed my wrist and then brought my hand to her mouth. Licking her own cum off my hand was not something I expected, but as she did it I realized she was quite the kinky girl and I loved it.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" I asked.

Releasing my hand so I could grab onto her ass again, she replied, "Of course, baby. Anything you want, I'll do."

I pulled out of her ass, removed the condom and then immediately felt her mouth on my cock as if she was quick like a ninja. She sucked my cock so good and licked my head all over. I jerked myself as vigorously as possible and then grabbed a fistful of her hair in my hand as I shot my cum all into her mouth.

Once she had swallowed my load and sucked my cock to get every last drop out, she asked me a question.

"So what do you think of ecstasy?"

"It's pretty amazing," I answered. "But so are you."

She smiled at me. "I'm glad you think so. Your friend set us up by the way. You should thank him."

"Oh, I will," I assured her, then grabbing her face and sticking my tongue into her mouth.

When I pulled away she said, "You seem to like me a lot."

"I think I might be hooked for life," I admitted. "I wish I could fuck you all night long."

"Is that you talking, or the ecstasy?"

After another quick kiss I said, "Put your number in my phone and you'll find out."