Muffins

When my girlfriend asked to come over to bake, I was rather surprised. Usually we would go out somewhere, whether it be a walk, hike, trip to the docks, anything but staying inside on a beautiful day. We both loved the outdoors, but it was a nice change of pace and I was looking forward to the banana muffins we were going to bake.

I picked her up from her house and then we purchased the few items we needed for the recipe at the grocery store along the way. Once back at my place, we went straight to opening packages and measuring everything out. She did most of the work as I pulled out the pans and greased them.

Once they were done baking, we pulled them out to cool and then headed to my room where she pushed me backwards onto my bed.

"So now you want sex eh?" I asked.

"I always want sex," she whispered into my ear as her warm breath sent a shiver down my spine.

She pulled my pants off and immediately began to suck my cock. Her long brown hair was pushed to one side as I watched her work my cock with her mouth and one hand. It felt so good to have her mouth on me that I wished we had more opportunities to perform oral on one another.

Pulling my cock from her mouth, she then pulled off her short shorts and slid right on top of it since she had gone commando that day.

"Oh, baby," I moaned as she pulled off her shirt to reveal her small, perky breasts.

Her hair fell on my face as she leaned over me and rocked back and forth on my cock. She worked her pussy on my cock as hard as she could and began kissing my neck for a bit. After a while she got off and then bent over for me to fuck her from behind.

Sliding my cock into her pussy from behind, she gasped as I went in balls deep. I grabbed onto her waist and then began to fuck her really fast, causing a loud slapping noise. She might have been lacking large breasts, but her ass was so round that I didn't even notice her breasts anymore. I was more focused on pounding her hard from behind and smacking her ass periodically as it jiggled from every thrust I made inside her.

I pinned her down and then went all out on her pussy as she began to moan and tell me she was going to cum soon. When she let out her loudest moan, I knew she was satisfied, so I focused all my energy and movements on getting myself to reach orgasm. She continued to moan quietly as I fucked her and then pulled out to shoot my jizz all over her perfectly round ass. I squeezed my cock to make sure all the cum was out of it and wiped the last little bit on the top of her left cheek before inserting my cock back inside her pussy for a few final slow thrusts.

When I finished helping her wipe the cum off her ass, she rolled over exhausted and laid there with her legs open as if she was airing herself out.

"So babe," I began, "is baking muffins code for sex now?"

She let out a short laugh and replied, "No, silly. I wanted to bake muffins so the house doesn't smell like sex when your parents come home."