#14♡

//Next Day//
Brooke's POV:

Jack leaves today so we're trying to spend as much time together as we can. He's finally agreed to going. Yay. It's not that I want him to leave but he deserves a break from me sometimes, and the other way around.

We're laying on the couch, his arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting on my stomach.

He's literally a big baby.

"Snapchats gonna love this fam," Carter chuckled and showed us the picture he took.

It was actually a really cute picture tbh.

"Aye can you send me that?" I asked him and he nodded then walked away.

Carter's hasn't been doing too good with his career lately. He had a slip up and I feel really bad for him. Especially because...well a couple of days ago I saw cuts on his arm. I don't know if they were on accident or for real. But ya know that's none of my business. *sips tea*

Next thing I know someone's hand found there way into my shorts.

He makes his way to my thong and starts tugging at them a bit.

"Let's finish this in the bedroom shall we?" he whispers in my ear.

"Nah I'm good right here," I chuckled.

He shook his head and got up to go to the kitchen.

So I go on my phone.

Twitter.

Scrolling through my feed, nothing really catches my eye.

Until reading this one tweet.

@(andrea's twitter user): can't wait for this trip @(johnson's twitter user)gonna be something to remember for sure😘

--------

Oh?

Um okay...

Kian wya?

It's not that big of a deal, but when it comes to relationships with me I literally get jealous at the most small things. Maybe I just need to find my chill.

Johnson walks in with a container of ice cream.

This is why I love him.

"Here you go princess," he says and hands me the ice cream with a spoon.

Then he lays down on top of me, full out squishing me.

"Jaaackk," I whine.

He just laughs and doesn't move.

I start slapping his back gently but he still doesn't move.

"Just let it happen," he chuckles.

He's so goofy sometimes.

Getting Ready To Leave:

Johnson's POV:

"Bye babygirl," i whisper in her ear and hug her,"I'm gonna miss you."

"Bye babe I'll miss you too," she responds.

I lean in and kiss her, long and hard.

I pull away,"love you."

"I love you too."

Nash, Cam, Andrea, Kian, JC and I all got in the car and drove away.

Be back in 3 days...