chapter 35

AUTHORS NOTE:  Im sorry i havent updated in a while, But my laptop charger broke and i was unable to update or little known do anything, probley the most upsetting thing ever! haha! Anyway here is a short chapter, I will deffently upload by the end of this week though, thanks for the reviews on previous chapters, 1310 reads! most reads i have ever gotten thanks a billion! enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few Days later chandler was sitting watching TV whilst Monica dropped of Katy at day care; it wasn’t long before there was loud knock on the door. Chandler assuming it was Monica got up unlocked the door and went to sit back down on the couch but before he made it back to the couch he was yanked off balanced by someone pulling his collar. As he went to stand back up he realised who was standing there.  “Michael what are you doing he...” chandler was unable to finish his words as that the air had been knocked out of him from being pegged up against the wall “You think you can just walk in and take family away from me!” Michael yelled into chandler face. Chandler pushed him forcefully on the chest making Michael loose his grip from his neck. “You did this to yourself Michael, I didn’t take them away from you, they came to me because you where horrible to them” chandler said trying to sound as calm as possible. “Don’t give me that bull shit!” Michael grunted as he pegged chandler up against the wall again. “You will not take my wife away from me! You can take the little rat if all I care, but you won’t take my wife away from me!” He screamed. “I’m not trying to take your wife off you; you’re the basted who beat her up!” chandler said now matching the tone of Michaels voice. “I am not giving her a divorce” Michael said under his breath still not moving his position around chandler’s neck. “You will, because she will find away to make you, you son of a bitch!” chandler yelled. Michael pushed his arm against chandler’s neck harder leaving it hard for chandler to breathe “w-what are you g-going to do Michael? Are you going to kill me? You think if you kill me Monica’s going to run back into your arms, I don’t think so” chandler struggled to say. “She will do whatever I tell her too” Michael whispered into chandlers face. Chandler’s vision begun to become blurry as he struggled to breathe at all. Just then the door opened and Monica walked it. “Here’s the slut now” Michael yelled turning around finally releasing grip of chandler’s neck. Chandler dropped to the ground as he tried to regain his breath. Monica looked up at the sound of Michael’s voice. She looked from Michael to chandler seeing chandler on the ground struggling for breath. She dropped her bag and rushed over to his side. “What did you do Michael!” she screamed at him. “Aw what a cute couple, too bad it won’t stay that way” Michael said with a mysterious laugh. “What do you mean it won’t stay this way for long?” Monica snapped at him as she rubbed chandlers back. “You know what I mean, I’m not giving you a divorce so you staying with him will just make you look like your having an affair, oh wait that’s right you are!” Michael yelled. “Me look like the bad one? You’re the prick who beats up his wife! And you will give me that divorce weather you like it or not!” Monica yelled standing to her feet. “Well we are going to have to go with the ‘or not’ because I am not signing the divorce papers!” Michael yelled. “You’re the biggest prick to live on this earth! You know that? I can’t believe I ever thought I loved you!” Monica screamed at him. Michael walked up to her and very forcefully pushed her to the fall. “Michael you have 10 seconds to get out of my house before I call the police” Chandler said holding the phone up to his ear on the ground. “Your little fantasy won’t last long; I won’t sign those papers, and you will both be sorry!” Michael yelled slamming the door as he left. Monica jumped of the floor and ran back over to chandler wrapping her arms around him “oh my god, are you ok! I’m so sorry” Chandler followed Monica by wrapping his arms around her. “It’s okay, it wasn’t your fault” he said rubbing her back. Monica looked up placing both her hands on either side of chandlers face as she moved his face side to side to make sure there were no marks. “He didn’t hit you did he?” she said still looking of each angle of his face. “No, I’m fine” chandler smiled. “Ok” Monica said pecking chandler’s lips before standing up and pulling chandler with her. “Are you okay?” chandler asked. “Yeah I’m fine... I just hate him so much! It’s not that hard to write a little squiggly line on a piece of paper!” she said agitated.  “I’m sorry he hurt you” Monica said hugging him again. “Hey listen it’s not your fault” he said as he kissed the top of her head.

That night Chandler was typing away on his computer waiting Monica and Katy to come home. Chandler looked up at the clock it showed. 5:30pm and just on time loud foot prints were heard coming up the stairs to his apartment  and within seconds the door was open and Katy was screaming running towards him. “Daddy!” Katy screamed running up to chandler with her arms wide open. He smiled as he picked her up and placed her on his lap. It had been 2 weeks since Katy had started calling him ‘daddy’ but it still touched him every time “hey princess” he said with a smile plastered across his face. “Look what I maded you today” Katy said holding up a very colourful macaroni necklace. “Wow! It’s beautiful thank you” he said leaning his head forward so she could put it around his neck. “Daddy can I watch my Barbie movie?” She asked climbing of his lap. “Sure, it’s all ready in the DVD player so you just have to press play” chandler said. And within seconds Katy was on the couch watching the Barbie movie. Monica walked over to chandler and sat on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck. “You think she would get bored of that movie? She’s seen it about 5 million times” chandler laughed. Monica laughed slightly and leaned in to kiss chandler passionately, just as chandler started to return the kiss Monica’s cell phone begun to ring. Chandler groaned against Monica’s lips “There is always something or someone to stop us from doing this? Ha?” He said laughing. Monica laughed at his comment as she got off his lap to answer her phone. “Hello? Oh my god is you serious? That’s will be great. Yeah apartment 3b. Yep. Ok. See you then. Bye”  “Who was that” chandler asked walking over to where she was sitting on the couch. “It was my friend Rachel, her and my brother, Ross has officially moved back here to new York! And there coming here to visit us” Monica said excitedly. “Mommy do you mean Rachel your friend?” Katy asked drawing her attention away from the TV. “Hey, I thought I was your only friend” chandler joked.

Later that night after Katy was tucked to bed chandler and Monica where lying in bed talking. “You’re a natural, you know that?” Monica asked sitting up from chandlers embrace. “At what?” “At being a Dad” she smiled. “Aw...And yeah I don’t know I just get this amazing feeling every time she calls me daddy” chandler smiled. “I know what you mean, that’s what I was like when she first started to say mommy” She said snuggling back up into chandler. “You know what I just realised?” Monica said once again sitting up. “What?” “Last time I seen Ross I was still with Michael, You where still my friend and he hadn’t met neither Katy nor Michael. And last time I talked to Rachel I had just had a massive fight with you, I was...pregnant, I was still with Michael and telling her how much I hated us fighting” “wow, well tomorrow is going to be a big shock for them and a day of explaining everything” chandler laughed. “No, not everything” Monica quickly shot in. “I know, not everything” chandler said hugging Monica tightly and kissing her fore head.

WELL MICHEALS BACK, DOSNT THAT JUST MAKE YOU SO HAPPY, HAHA, IM ABSOULTLEY KIDDING, NO ONE SHOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT HIM COMING BACK, ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW!